Login Screen - Shift-tab Not Working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shoelessinsight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Shift-tab no longer works to reverse cycle through fields on the login screen. Tab still works for forward cycling.

For example, when the login screen first appears, the password field initially has focus. If I want to change accounts, it used to be possible to press shift-tab to put focus on the username field. Now I either need to mouse over and click on the username field, or push tab six times to cycle through all the links and come around to the username field again.

Tengauge12

10-30-2012

What's wrong with just using the mouse to click? Not trying to sound demeaning or anything, but.. IT is a Computer, which uses both mouse and keyboard.. I know at some points the functions of hot-keys are nice, but I don't really see them extremely viable for the log in screen.

shoelessinsight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

It's a convenience thing. Shift-tab is faster and means I don't have to move my hands away from the keyboard to reach the mouse, then back to the keyboard again to type my username/password. There's nothing wrong with using the mouse, but there's also nothing wrong with more convenience.

Anyway, it's not really a big deal, but unless people report little things like this, it's very easy for the developers to miss them. I'm just trying to help out by noting a small bug in their latest login screen.

oenaj

12-23-2012

seriously. fix this stupid ****. i hate not being able to shift tab.