Take a STAND!!! BE HEARD BY RIOT... Yes We Love the New Map!!! The Old one Was Bad!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobtactical

10-30-2012

I also really like the new map

bigbadbobo

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fembot View Post
Que times would be bad if both co existed I think.
Majority of people who want the old tt back don't like the new tt and won't be playing it regardless, so either way the que time will be the same, I'm not a fan of the new TT as it was a rework of the game mode completly, i liked the idea of a condensed summoner rift that the original was, not the whole altar and random speed buff in the middle(i really don't understand why they did sense the map is so small anyways), the new map isn't bad, it does needs adjustments and all though, but in general tt isn't the same mode that i loved and that's why i want it back not thrown away

McBeard

10-30-2012

new twisted treeline for life. Makes me love 3v3 even more. The old map was TERRIBLE.

LyrGamer

10-30-2012

i think the new TT map is great. In fact, I think I would eventually prefer this over summoners' rift! It really encourages trio-queue and ventrillo working between team memebers, because agressive plays can be made as opposed to sitting on your half of the map farming.

i do want co-existence, though. There was a lot of brush in the old TT, glad they had less in the new TT

Lorthix

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeval View Post
I never said the new map was bad. I said it was nothing like the old one, and that this thread is just hateful and has no purpose.
Compared to the exact same rinse and repeat threads complaining about the new map?

And to all of you saying "Fans of the old map aren't fans of the new map" I entirely disagree, I loved the old map and now love the new map.

joechuu

10-30-2012

Old map was more complex and interesting. New map is fun and looks amazing but kind of bland.

TheRottenCrow

10-30-2012

while i do like the new map, i just feel like the old map lived up to its name a little more. i feel that the jungle area is too open and it just doesnt feel creepy in the slightest. i say bring the old map back as an option or change the name of the new one to just treeline or something.