Take a STAND!!! BE HEARD BY RIOT... Yes We Love the New Map!!! The Old one Was Bad!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fembot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

The new one is better then the old one..... Cuz that's the bottem line, cuz Fembot said so...

Haeval

10-30-2012

The old one had problems to be fixed, but it was not bad. The new one is NOT anything like the old one, and really, if you have nothing helpful to say, and just want to act like a preteen, get off the forum.

Bladewrie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

I agree with this, I love the new map!

Haeval

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewrie View Post
I agree with this, I love the new map!
I never said the new map was bad. I said it was nothing like the old one, and that this thread is just hateful and has no purpose.

Fembot

10-30-2012

Everyone wants to already get rid of the new one for the old one. No one gave it a fair chance. That's what I'm fighting for. Let's keep the new one and let's see if people change there mind over time.

PlayerZeroOne

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeval View Post
I never said the new map was bad. I said it was nothing like the old one, and that this thread is just hateful and has no purpose.
DUDE, I just logged in to say one thing.
In name of everyone, STOP POSTING your hate on EVERY THREAD.
SOOOOOO annoying, once is enough.

I love new TT too.

Anidan

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fembot View Post
Everyone wants to already get rid of the new one for the old one. No one gave it a fair chance. That's what I'm fighting for. Let's keep the new one and let's see if people change there mind over time.
They don't want to get rid of the new one, it seems most would prefer if they both co-existed, since the fans of the old weren't the fans of the new.

Fembot

10-30-2012

Que times would be bad if both co existed I think.

Goggris

10-30-2012

Love the new map, have no intention of ever going back to the old one.

Uncannier

10-30-2012

I also love the new map but on that note i was not a fan of the old one and that seems to be the trend