Flurry of questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bottes Phoque

10-30-2012

Hello everyone.

Thanks in advance for answering!

-What's the respawn timer for all neutral monsters (baron, dragon, red/blue buffs, wolves, golems and wraiths)?

-If you get double blue or red buffs, do you get double bonuses?

-How do you calculate your smite damage?

-How is movement speed bonus calculated? For example, if my champion has 300 base movement speed and runes provide me 4.5% bonus, my movement speed will be 313.5? Also, does that bonus movement speed apply to items you purchases (ex. boots)

Hoizengerd

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDCxChopSuey View Post

-What's the respawn timer for all neutral monsters (baron, dragon, red/blue buffs, wolves, golems and wraiths)?
like 50 seconds or something like that for normal camps, 5 mins for buff camps, 6 mins for Dragon, 7 for Baron

Quote:
-If you get double blue or red buffs, do you get double bonuses?
no, the buff timer resets

Quote:
-How do you calculate your smite damage?
it's per level
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Smite

Quote:
-How is movement speed bonus calculated? For example, if my champion has 300 base movement speed and runes provide me 4.5% bonus, my movement speed will be 313.5? Also, does that bonus movement speed apply to items you purchases (ex. boots)
percentage based is obvious, speed from boots work differently though, they give a flat boost & it is quite a lot

any further questions you should just check the wiki

Fs Son0fSilas

10-30-2012

first question is as simple as a google search? <,< but to answer...

Lizard Buff - 5:00
Golem Buff - 5:00
Dragon - 6:00
Baron - 7:00

Second question, buffs do not stack. If you were to kill blue buff, with an active blue buff it will only refresh it. Same goes for killing someone while you have a buff and stealing theirs.

Third question, again Google.

420+(25*summoner level) = +25/lvl

• LVL 1 = 445
• LVL 2 = 470
• LVL 3 = 495
• LVL 4 = 520
• LVL 5 = 545
• LVL 6 = 570
• LVL 7 = 595
• LVL 8 = 620
• LVL 9 = 645
• LVL 10 = 670
• LVL 11 = 695
• LVL 12 = 720
• LVL 13 = 745
• LVL 14 = 770
• LVL 15 = 795
• LVL 16 = 820
• LVL 17 = 845
• LVL 18 = 870

and last question, yes and yes

tier 1 boots give you 20 move speed, +4.5 % will give you an additional 2.27 move speed on top of that.

TehomCD

10-31-2012

Tier 1 boots are +50 movement speed, and each level above that is +20. So upgraded boots are +70, boots of swiftness are +90, etc. Bonuses to flat movement speed, like boots and some champion abilities, are added to your base before movement speed multipliers are applied. For example, movement speed quintessences (+1.5% per rune) are effective for Singed because his ultimate gives him +35/50/65 flat movement speed, which it then multiplies: He'd have 320 (base) + 70 (tier 2 boots) +65 (ult), which is then all multiplied by movement speed increases from runes/masteries.

There's soft caps on movement speed. Over different thresholds, additional movement speed is reduced. After 415 movement speed, you only get 80% of additional movement speed increases. After 490, you only get 50%.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

For smite, if you want to steal something a really fast way to see your damage without doing calculations is to hover smite with your mouse and you'll see the current damage it does.