Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bonbon12k

10-30-2012

I like the new items specifically because the provide a new way to play champions. However I think some of them can be improved. One thing I noticed in particular is that when people play ryze on this map with the new items it is possible to build archangels in combination with the new items in such a way that you end up with 480 bonus ap on top of his mana scaling, the new brand-brand like item passives, and tankiness. Perhaps some of the items can be adjusted to prevent champions like singed and ryze from becoming too powerful?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalNet

10-30-2012

The torch is what I assume your talking about, and as you know it's 5% of current hp in magic damage 2.5% for aoe. If this item was max hp instead of current it would be a little op but its current state I believe is acceptable.

Edit: wooglets however is an extremely good item all the love of rabadons with that awesome boost of movespd.