So TT is beta because...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coolperson109

10-30-2012

Because it isnt 100% balanced

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

TT comps haven't changed. You still need OP solo lane champs, so the SR mid/top lane picks are what have most success.

Piggie B

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazisi View Post
TT comps haven't changed. You still need OP solo lane champs, so the SR mid/top lane picks are what have most success.
Only if you maintain the "Solo queue mentality." The new TT requires extremely reliable and fast communication between teammates, so if you pick a carry and then go around looking for blood, you're going to get steamrolled.

Ferr3t

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahBabyGetSome View Post
I want it back too! I am not sure what in the world Riot was thinking of adding this new changes...like really! O_o? well if they keep this up they are gonna loose a lot of the 3v3 members who are diehards TT( like myself)....I already have lost about 10 buddies of mine who only play TT and who are 1700+ elo...they have moved on to new games b/c of this dumb change....and soon they will lose me..GG riot! keep it up!
And they're also going to gain a lot of new TT players who wanted something different in a different map rather than just a smaller Summoner's Rift. Like me for instance.

FLYpaper767

10-30-2012

The new TT is extremely boring for Nidalee. I liked the old one where there were a few places that you had master with cougar jump. Please bring back the old map.