Would Vayne kill Annie?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scylado

10-02-2012

Jw. I mean Annie is a powerful mage who use's dark magic.

Lewpaka

10-02-2012

I feel like saying no, only because I feel like Vayne would not be comfortable killing a little girl. I don't think she would have any issues killing Tibbers though.

Trolosaurus

10-02-2012

I would say..... yes
Annie comes from a family of witches who use powerful black magics.
Vayne hates these sort of people, and her own view of morality would blind her, regardless off their intentions.
Annie has extreme power at such a young age and has an extremely powerful guardian. She is also a little too young to realize just how dangerous she actually is, nor the consequences of her actions. Even the High Councilors are terrified of her potential powers when she is an adult.
I think Vayne would be fine killing her if she felt it would keep people safe in the far future.

lastcenturion

10-03-2012

when vayne was going to come out i tought she was going to be a anti-mage bruiser.
with silences and mana burning powers.
aaaaaand she ended up being a ad carry D:

btw: yeah she would kill annie.
OR WOULD HER???

belthazor3457

10-05-2012

Yes, she would kill Annie. In her lore, she executes someone without any chance for trial or chance for an explination to be given. There is no reason to believe she would offer special treatment to someone based on something with as little relevance as their age.

Scylado

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Yes, she would kill Annie. In her lore, she executes someone without any chance for trial or chance for an explanation to be given. There is no reason to believe she would offer special treatment to someone based on something with as little relevance as their age.
I would just think, that she would at least wait untill she was older before taking any action.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
I would say..... yes
Annie comes from a family of witches who use powerful black magics.
Vayne hates these sort of people, and her own view of morality would blind her, regardless off their intentions.
Annie has extreme power at such a young age and has an extremely powerful guardian. She is also a little too young to realize just how dangerous she actually is, nor the consequences of her actions. Even the High Councilors are terrified of her potential powers when she is an adult.
I think Vayne would be fine killing her if she felt it would keep people safe in the far future.
I actually sort of like this idea.

A scenario like this would show just how twisted a character like Vayne can be. Annie might be powerful, but she's still a (fairly) innocent girl; a girl that Vayne once was herself before her parents were killed.

But at the same time, is Vayne really capable of being so twisted, no matter how zealous she is in her pursuit for the eradication of evil?

Blaine Tog

10-17-2012

I'm inclined to say no.

Annie has a demon bear bound to her will and potentially dark ancestry, but she hasn't actually done anything to imply that she's evil. I'm sure Vayne is keeping a careful eye on her and would kill her in an instant if she thought she saw evil in her, but at the moment Annie is just a little girl with more power than she knows, growing up in probably the one place in Runeterra where she might not accidentally kill a village when she hits puberty and her magic becomes a bit wonky.

Aries L Thunder

10-17-2012

I'd say yes, but that's because after reading the judgements by headcanon for Vayne paints her as sort of like an unhinged anit-mage Batman.

Now, mind you, she's still able to function in society and all that so it's not apparent. Anyway, I figure the league was eager to let her join in order to keep her away from reasonable and good users of magic on the outside. Vayne gets to kill all sorts of users of magic, though I suspect she isn't pleased to see they aren't actually dead.

lastcenturion

10-17-2012

wait why did i got disliked?
probably by someone who insta picks ezreal