People trolling in champion select (ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

siiphon

01-03-2013

bump

Mothalius

01-03-2013

There's an easy solution to this that Riot just has to implement. I think it would work fine.

During champion select, every summoner on a team would have a nifty little "Vote to Kick" button beside their name, and if 4 people press it, they'll get kicked and everyone will be re-queue'd. I think it'd work because it's pretty clear when someone is trolling, and you won't get kicked unless... you get teamed up with 4 other trolls? Which doesn't happen. It would require 4 people and not 3 for same reasons a 4/1 surrender passes but 3/2 doesn't. Needs to be vast majority.

GekkoST

01-03-2013

Riot will never never never never change their system. They have stated multiple times that their goal is to decrease queue times. If you are dodging, you are lengthening not only your own queue time since you now have to wait to rejoin, but every single person who is queued because 9 people just jumped back to the front of the line.

If someone is trolling, take a few screen shots, click this link https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new and go report them. Then when the game is over if you feel you still need to report them, report them again.

In very few occasions I have come across summoners who were so toxic that I reported them in champ select, reported them during the game for their behavior and then again at the end of the game. Three reports. One game. One very toxic person.

A Fail Tale

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mageinta warrior View Post
it's not trolling to pick revive/smite. It's just unique. Just because you don't like how they fit in your team, it doesn't mean that they're just picking whatever to troll. They're doing something new and you should embrace it.
lol you troll