tribunal elo means nothing and is a joke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PVRSE

10-30-2012

i look at my recently reviewed cases

click punish because the person is harassing his team calling people noobs all game.

majority punishes.

next game, exact same thing, verbatim. i clicked punish

wrong. minority. case wrong.

I see it all over. and a lot of the time i see cases go unpunished where someone is seriously abusing code. i think many people judge off of the first game and make their decision that way. who knows

edit:

ex.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5846234/#nogo really tribunal? game 2. let me go around cussing out players who are doing poorly and yell at them to uninstall. i should be able to now.\

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5839966/#nogo this one was punish. I'd say the one above was more ban worthy than this guys. imo

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Yeah its pretty stupid. I feel silly actually going through all the games and reading everything when I look at the review after and see majority pardon on a case where 3 games in a row the person spams racial slurs for 30 minutes.

Like why am I bothering? I spend a lot of time on my 20 cases. I'm on my 11th case right now for tonight and I started over an hour ago.

I guess I should just start judging based on the first game if I want to keep my ratio high right? :/

Justice Rating
83.1% Accuracy

Every single one I have gotten wrong has been because game 1 was mild, but the rest of the games are seriously out of control unacceptable behavior.

PVRSE

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevorast View Post
Yeah its pretty stupid. I feel silly actually going through all the games and reading everything when I look at the review after and see majority pardon on a case where 3 games in a row the person spams racial slurs for 30 minutes.

Like why am I bothering? I spend a lot of time on my 20 cases. I'm on my 11th case right now for tonight and I started over an hour ago.

I guess I should just start judging based on the first game if I want to keep my ratio high right? :/
no seriously i actually read the whole chat to get a feel for whats happening most of the time. it takes a while. This whole elo thing is so people keep interested while doing riots dirty work imo

DiabolusReborn

10-30-2012

Tribunal is bull****, always has been, always will be. It accommodates towards trolls and those that are easily offended. It might work when you're like a lv10 noob, but at lv30 it really shouldn't exist.

Pikachuux3

10-30-2012

Idk, so far I have 4/4 cases right with 1265.

What exactly does this rating give you? O.o.

PVRSE

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabolusReborn View Post
Tribunal is bull****, always has been, always will be. It accommodates towards trolls and those that are easily offended. It might work when you're like a lv10 noob, but at lv30 it really shouldn't exist.
this isnt all accurate. its a good idea and system, i just dont think its being regulated properly

PVRSE

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachuux3 View Post
Idk, so far I have 4/4 cases right with 1265.

What exactly does this rating give you? O.o.
thats only 4 cases man.

PVRSE

10-30-2012

i feel like i could get banned for just about anything with the current system. it makes me not want to spend money in fear of getting banned for telling someone they suck or minor name calling (which I dont do, but sometimes I do get into arguments with people)

Mr Wubs

10-30-2012

I was hoping that removing the ip reward would result in people only interested in helping the community to participate in the tribunal, Hopefully as people notice the reward is gone, only people with an interest in helping with stay to accurately review cases.

Wytemajyk

10-30-2012

It's encouraging a "mob mentality." Part of the genius of the justice system in general is that you don't get PUNISHED for voting against the majority. This is a mob rule -- either you vote with the majority, or you lose "rating."

This leads people to click punish on cases they think the person might be REMOTELY guilty. AND, now, since we've established that only the first case is judged, it's encouraging people to ONLY vote based on the first case.