Hey who else wants a 5 min surrender if someone is afk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boeroc

11-23-2012

SO LOL this afk **** kills me. And I'm thinking you know how much wasted time goes into these ppl who arent there at the start of game and make us go to 20 min just to surrender. It's frustrating beyond belief, and you can fix it by given us a 5min ff if one person has been afk the whole time. IT's not that hard to add the code, please improve this game.
If you agree with me give this a like and leave a comment. They'll hear us eventually

A Rising Hero

11-23-2012

o_O

Worldsworst

11-23-2012

I've won plenty of games playing with an afk or dc. This vote would just make people stop trying. If you play through and try to win there's a chance of getting ahead and winning. If you surrender at 5 minutes you have a 0% chance of winning.

Moosenocalypse

11-23-2012

I've always wondered what happens if the entire team just leaves the game.

rizLLL

11-23-2012

no, last game we had an afk corki until 25 mins, i was soraka solo bot against ezreal and lux. i farmed like crazy and my irelia had 250 farm by 30 minutes, corki came back and scored a kill and an assist while he was level 1 thanks to our team being very calm and teamwork oriented and he was instantly boosted to level 4, he continued to farm for most of the game, picking up kills and a lot of assists thanks to the team.

we eventually won the game too. it was a great game, the other team was good too, they werent feeding or anything.

SOMETIMES these games are unwinnable, but stick it out and you can still win any game

Pulsefire EzreaI

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldsworst View Post
I've won plenty of games playing with an afk or dc. This vote would just make people stop trying. If you play through and try to win there's a chance of getting ahead and winning. If you surrender at 5 minutes you have a 0% chance of winning.
An afk or dc player often brings out the negativity on a person's team. For example: If I get a kill, then all of a sudden, someone on my team d/cs, then I die, I immediately get flak for dying.

It's pretty much: ****, we're going to lose without 'x', time to verbally harass the next person who dies the entire game until the end.

Edit: I like how the elementary school form of the 's' word is also censored, yet words like "damn" and other racist words aren't.

Sageoffire

11-23-2012

surrender at 5 minutes because of an afk or a dc is stupid. ive won PLENTY of 4v5s and 5 minutes in is not long enough to decide if you can or not.

a 15 minute surrender option when your team is down one or more players is reasonable though. Only because sometimes, the game has already gone past the point of being salvageable. still require 3/4 vote to actually have the surrender go through but makes it so you can end an obvious loss faster.

Tiberius Dawn

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldsworst View Post
While we have all won the occasional 4 v 5 game, we lose the majority of them. This game is designed for 5 v 5 not 4 v 5. The 5 person team has a huge advantage over the other team. The only way you usually win a 5 v 5 is if you're smurfing, or they have a couple of baddies feeding you. Bring on the down votes.

Boeroc

11-23-2012

Ehhh, ok so play it out and lose 9 out of 10 times for most ppl. your right they would stop trying but can bring in the chr to tribunal sooner and for those who dont want to struggle and have a hard time they would have an out. Think this works best for most, not saying you cant win but for me its just so ridiculussly hard that it becomes no fun.

A Bad Varus

11-23-2012

4v5 doesn't mean auto-loss. I just won a 4v5 where our Taric disconnected at level 2. It wasn't even a close game, we went like 17 - 4. It was ranked, too.