Summoners, don't loosen up.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Girlwhosails

10-29-2012

Summoners, the forums for the Twisted Treeline have quieted down quite a bit over the past couple of days. I know it's frustrating and discouraging to be making such an effort to be heard and have none of your efforts recognized. I don't know what the folks at Riot HQ are doing, but they have had plenty of time to at least respond to the complaints of their players. The fact that they have ignored us for so long is appalling. We are their customers, and with how they have been treating us I'd say they owe us big, which is why we need to persevere.
If we loosen up on them and stop voicing our complaints, Riot will think that we aren't passionate enough about the issue to press on; they'll know that they can continue to get away with ignoring us. This is why we need to keep going.
Now, I am not saying that we just need to band against Riot and exhibit hostility. Rather, we need to show them that we as Summoners will not give up. Though they are in one of their low moments regarding customer service right now, but they can definitely rise back up to where they were. Don't give up on this, Summoners. Tell your friends, keep pushing.

Lolki

10-29-2012

Usually designers will read these forums, not to respond, but to take into account player viewpoints as they continue to work on their product. You won't see immediate red posts and changes all the sudden, but instead your feedback will slowly influence the game as it progresses. The current Twisted Treeline is the product of over a year of continuous feedback from players, not some arbitrary rework.

Haeval

10-29-2012

I've been asking directly for responses, and to know that we've been heard. this is what I think we, as a community deserve. Support this here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post30779522

Lolki

10-29-2012

It's a free game, we really don't deserve anything. If you want to be an activist then get into civil rights and politics. It would be a much better use of your energy and time.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

I think that the fact Reds have posted on threads in these forums, even if it isnt on the posts you want, shows that they have read peoples problems. I mean how could they have missed it?