1800 support LFT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asians First

10-07-2012

Hey a little about me. I'm from the N/A server, I am around 1807elo to 1820 elo. I'm looking to play the support role for a team. taric/soraka/janna/sona. my best qualities are positioning, I know how to play when I'm behind and map awareness. For my bad qualities I'm not so good at communicating ( calling a play) and I'm looking to join a team with an average elo of at least 1500.

what to expect from me:
- I'm a nice guy,
- I can take criticism easily,
- If i give some criticism and it sounds like I'm being an A-hole, i apologize in advance I'm not too good at giving advice in a nice way.
- bare with me in our first few games until i get comfortable with my bot lane partner.
- I'm a quick learner
- mistakes

what can bring to the team?

- obliviously from my ELO, i guess we can safely say i have an okay sense of knowledge.
- My twitch i would suppose this is my star quality; I have played twitch since level 16, with over 2k games under my belt. I can play him, top, bottom, mid, jungle, and roaming (1v2) so i can always be that guy who subs in a different lane.
- My dedication apart of school and following my irl career. I want to find a team I can play with causally or seriously. If my team brings motivation to the table and wants to improve as a team. I will respect that and give my full dedication.

Hopefully I'm the kind of player your team is looking for. If you are interested comment below or add my two accounts:

asians first
asians first v2

Point

10-07-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2656022

If you would like i would love to try you out for our new team just put a post on there and what not.

Asians First

10-08-2012

bump

Asians First

10-28-2012

da bump

GetAtMeKid

10-28-2012

Hello, I'm currently seeking an active support who's willing to work with a team to get better. I'm currently working on trying to hit every cs etc. My team practices 4 hours a day were pretty loyal to each other and hope to fill the roster with the same loyalty if your interested add me in game we would love to have you. "yes i know my elo sucks" Friend ownd this account and pooped its elo down the drain so im just wating for season 3.

lBrodie

10-28-2012

Hey Asians, Im with GetAtMeKid and we're looking for a dedicated support to practice with us, add me or Getatmekid Ingame if you wanna come play with us, see you soon.

-Brodie

Cpt Burrito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Hey there. I'm looking for a support for my team! Our average elo is a bit lower than yours (top elo is 1700~ and lowest is 1400 I think). But if you're willing to overlook that and play a few games with us I would love to see if it works. Added you in game.

Asians First

10-31-2012

bumpz

Fantastinet DLee

10-31-2012

im starting a team with avg elo of 1800, we're missing top/support, talk to me in game i just added you.

Lifeboats

10-31-2012

Ill add you and we can talk :)