Am I allowed to be reported for laughing a lot as Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gotanychimsphere

10-29-2012

This guy kept flaming me and said he was gonna report me because I was laughing in between CS because his laugh is so cute and funny ^__^

phatmonkey91

10-29-2012

no u cant be reported, i laugh nonstop wen playing singed : )

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-29-2012

You can be reported for anything,and it's up to the community to determine what is too far.

Personally the occasional laugh is fine, but if you're spamming laugh all game you're being an immature [insert slightly derogatory term here].

Gotanychimsphere

10-29-2012

but he's so cute

CounterSnipe

10-29-2012

Hey if it helps you win your lane. Also, don't forget he can do the exact same thing to you, so it's fair game at that point.

phatmonkey91

10-29-2012

I honestly dont know what he would report you for... I mean the closest thing i can think of is harassment... but that would be a lil intense. and even if he did i highly doubt you wuld be banned or anything like that. but hey i could be wrong, not gonna stop me from using laugh wen ppl chase me as singed : )

TheDjinni

10-30-2012

Using the laugh as a form of implied criticism whenever your opponent/teammate screws up is really not that far different from spamming "lol noob" in chat in the exact same circumstances.

So yeah, under harassment, I'd say it's bannable.

But the behavior you're describing? Probably just an overreaction, don't take it too seriously.

shesaidburn

10-30-2012

lol

OriginalJack

10-30-2012

If you were doing it over and over again it might be considered spamming. I dunno if it would hold up in the tribinal but if there were several games where people asked you to stop and you didn't I could see you getting punished... I mean come on, it is pretty annoying even if it is teemo.

turrdfergason

10-30-2012

if your teemo and you laugh, you will probably be reported