Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is hard to explain.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sirius3333

10-29-2012

Hey, this is an account I started up to introduce my friend to League, but when I found out the name was available, I thought it was way cooler than my original name (Dood147), and so I went out and bought some RP and had my summoner name changed to Sirius333. But now it says that I have the wrong password. So I went to the Login Help section to figure out what was wrong. I typed in my Email address and they gave me my password, but not my account name. But I don't see how it could be my account name as the name-change screen has a little box below the name to confirm the new name of the account (so I would have had to effectively make the same typo twice). Sooo, all in all, I'm totally lost. Could I get some help here?