Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Youtube Channel for New Players!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDoubleFlashx

10-29-2012

I started a youtube channel recently, and I am making it into a League of Legends/Minecraft channel. I am looking for people who need help! Here is my thing, I want to entertain, and help people. If you struggle with a particular champion, jungling a particular champion, laning versus a particular champion, etc.. I want you to tell me what you need help with and/or what you want to see! I am willing to do anything for you guys. Two downsides:
- My quality will not be all that good, but I feel like what the video contains will be better and more important.
- I am not all that good, I am on average around 1200 elo, with around 900 ranked games, but I'm not horrible either. I feel like I could truly help a person who is new to the game, or would like to accept some help. Anyway, check me out. Got my first ranked game with commentary on there yesterday.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Blakkout69?feature=mhee

xDoubleFlashx

10-29-2012

bump

shadowclaw722

10-30-2012

Thanks alot!

xDoubleFlashx

10-30-2012

bump

xDoubleFlashx

10-30-2012

bump

chaser676

10-31-2012

I think 3 bumps is quite enough spam for one day

DarkAkumaLord

10-31-2012

mm, so many people have this kinda thing, helps though(and dont bump so often sheesh).