Twisted Tankline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malvarian

10-29-2012

Hey guys.

I have one main problem w/ the new Twisted Treeline... I feel that pure APs don't really have a good place in it w/ the altars being the way they are. The whole map benefits 100% from tanks.

I enjoy the map, but my main character is Leblanc, and I feel like she has NO place in the new Twisted Treeline. without my mejais I have no chance of having enough power to burn anyone down in time except other APs, which I hardly ever see... So in 3v3 I play Singed and I've been pwning face... naturally, bc no one can stop him, and he has a role in the new TT.

BUT I still enjoy the old TT, and I'd like to play it once in a while too... Maybe we could have both, and call the new one The Shadow Isles?

TLDR: I guess what I'm saying is, I like the new map, but I wish there was an option to play THIS NEW map (AKA Shadow Isles) or Twisted Treeline.

Ariana Grande

10-29-2012

The current meta for ranked 3's is Bruiser Top Bruiser Jungle Ap bot. Katarina is a very good AP currently and she isn't tanky. Eve and Zyra are also very good if you don't want to use Kat as an example for any reason.

GhoSTmaNFu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Why do the same people keep making new accounts and giving lame excuses for having two maps? I'll never know.

Malac

10-29-2012

Umm i don't get why people are so mad about the bruisers its the same as the old map actually ap's are a bit more viable here than the last one. the meta in the old TT burst or bruiser now burst and bruisers are desired but with more focus on the team fight.

LucidFlux

10-29-2012

I personally find to tanky DPS's and one tanky Ap support to be the best.