Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For Ranked 5v5 Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phazone

10-29-2012

I am looking for a decent 5v5 team. My best roles are top, mid, and jungle. Top lane is where I do best. My best champions are Cho'Gath, Rengar, Kennen, Lee Sin, Amumu, and Twisted Fate, Yorick. Summoner name is o Despair x. If you are interested you can contact me at my email: [email]RwSchoepf@gmail.com[/email]. Also leave your ign.

Wild Leafeon

10-29-2012

I am around your elo I main mid if you find some more I wouldent mind trying a few games with you guys.

Halcyon Stratos

Recruiter

10-29-2012

interested, add me, and pm me

Leader of the OJ

10-30-2012

I main jungle and support. Add me as well, looks like we have four.

Mahssiah

10-31-2012

I main a good adc. I own and are best with: corki, graves and vayne, own and are good with: tristana kogmaw. Add me my username is Blakebandro, don't pay attention to my elo however i don't do solo que ranked games, and my last fives team just disbanded, i haven't done a ranked game in forever. Hit me up and we can try playing a few games.

TenderZX

10-31-2012

looking for a active ranked team as well, IGN: TenderZX (don't look at my elo, it was so much better but the other players always throw the game so i lose most of the time even if i would be fed). My lanes would be top,mid,adc, and support (weirdest support ever but works). My best champs are: katarina, talon, shyvanna, Miss Fortune, Vayne, Corki, Ezreal, Blitz, Nunu, Lux, Riven...........thats all I could think os so far :P

Mahssiah

10-31-2012

same, teams throw game even if im fed all the time, makes me mad... haha