Pls fix Elise....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

juanmoreno

10-31-2012

dew

gogy09

10-31-2012

Hi

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSnafu View Post

Everything she does is done better by a different champ and with less disadvantages and more survivability . Im still going to play her alot just because i loved the old spider queen mod shes based on but far as the character goes shes about as good as eve pre-rework and works pretty much the same as eve pre-rework get in get out and hope u dont die because if they catch you its over.

Okay, even if she does need work... BY NO MEANS IS SHE AS BAD AS EVE PRE REWORK.

I've mained Evelynn for over a year, and played Elise quite a bit. The old Evelynn had NO room for error, one mistake and you would be behind the entire game. Elise can recover, in fact quite nicely.

Most absurd comparison ever, and obviously never played Eve pre buff.

InsidiousIntent

10-31-2012

Most absurd comparison ever, and obviously never played Eve pre buff.[/QUOTE]

I did play eve pre buff and I know exactly what I am talking about... she can do exactly what eve used to do before to get back in game.. wait for her team to lower everyone to 20% and then get in and ks then retreat then again..

Elise's E may be a great way to escape and indeed I was impressed quite a few times by it.. but still she needs a little bit buff... Not too much so ppl won't qq about her , but a bit buff should do the trick.

KingSnafu

10-31-2012

I played Eve alot pre-rework and she was actually better then elise is currently because elise can cover gaps and chase but cant run away with E they just wait for u to come down and kill you and since u dont have any speed-ups not a whole lot you can do about it, whereas eve could get in ult kill em then ult again to run away, go invisible and successful gank. Elise is a jack of all trades with a lacking on the survivability end

InsidiousIntent

11-04-2012

Well anyways.. I hope Riot buffs one (or more) of her abilities in the coming patch...
She is really cool champion and I don't want her to be forgotten like eve was b4 the remake...

Artifictional

11-04-2012

No build will make up for an obvious lack of skill
you should work to get better at the game before attempting to play high skillcap champions

Best Furry NA

11-04-2012

I swear I commented on this...

Elise is fine.

A few days ago I went 19/0/11. If I recall correctly, against a Kat mid, one of the more common ones. Not the best but definitely not the worst Kat I've seen.

That being said, she's not OP. Or UP. She's balanced. People need to quit *****ing when a new champ is released and it's actually fine.

Import3d209

11-04-2012

its a play style. if you build all gp10 and gank and be a utility jungler i seem to do well, but then again i play her as a support jungler rather then a real high dmg dealer becuase of her skill set i let her base values carry me to mid game then try to use the gp10 money to get me bruiserish becasue of her spider forms mele nature. play style imo

NephiL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

his late game is just bad, bad indeed.