Pls fix Elise....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsidiousIntent

10-29-2012

1 Minute Ago
I 've tried every possible build on her and it just doesn't work.. the only thing that may work is tanky ad/as... which is not what elise's initial idea was about...
althought her 1vs1 dmg is great she is USELESS in teamfights.. unless she waits for her team to get killed 1 by 1 she can't actually be in the fight... and as a human form she can't help cause her skills are meant only for single target and her w cannot be used most of the times cause it is interrupted by smthing... even when placed from behind..

So I am suggesting:
1) add smthing to her e... (spider form e is only good for chasing target and even then u just come near them .. no dmg,. Nothing.. not useful in teamfights except for escaping) SO, add some aoe dmg to it or make it immobilize aoe targets in the area.
2) if u think u can't change her mechanics then just remove her ulti's cooldown i(or reduce it to 2s ).. this way she can actually engage in Teamfights with her spider e and then turn into human and release her spider (w) and use ulti again to take down her prey.
RIGHT NOW SHE IS USUALLY THE PREY< NOT HER TARGETS
3) although w in human form is so cool running behind a champion in lane fase and harass, it is not at all useful in teamfights as I mentioned. I wouldn't say change it , but u can add some more aoe in other abilities.

There are so many ways to fix her... and I am sure other people can make suggestions too..

PrincePapa

10-29-2012

As an assassin, Elise's job is to murder the enemy ad or ap carry. and she's does so thoroughly well. You probably just haven't found the good build yet, coz I've played a couple games where the enemy Elise would just shred our carries in seconds

CrystalisX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Elise plays like a single target assassin that can potentially burst down squishy targets in a few spells. Similar to the play of other such assassins like LeBlanc.

Fiveofswords

10-29-2012

tanky ap
just cause you arent figuring her out doesnt mean shes broken

InsidiousIntent

10-30-2012

Elise can easily kill anyone 1vs1 but not In teamfights.. All they need to do is block her way for stun and w and she cannot deal signifigant dmg to kill her target..
And she has nothing to do with LB... LB can simply enter a tf silence her targets and escape.. If elise enters tfs, she can't escape.... That is why i asked reducing her ulti's cooldown ...

Notdoppler

10-30-2012

I have yet to play a game where the team with Elise wins... She's really underpowered, and doesn't really offer much to a teamfight unless she's able to somehow land the stun on a carry. Her rappel simply makes the rest of her team get focused down, so I just can't see her doing well in most circumstances. She does have potential, just not enough to say she's a really good champ relatively to others.

Happy Decoy

10-30-2012

I've played a couple games where the jungle Elise was pretty scary. Tankier than I'd expect from my experiences playing her. Almost all had Rylais and RoA in their build at some point, so I guess HP items are important to make that armor boost in spider count for a lot.

Usual murder combo was something like E > Q > W > R > repeat Q > W until out of range > E > repeat Q > W until dead.

EDIT: Also, lol at the idea that the biggest gap closer in the game needs damage too.

MarlaMazzyHope

10-30-2012

In some other thread some smart person was saying how adc's need items and apc's need levels. Since I haven't played Elise I don't know which that means she needs more or if she needs both to really be a presence in team fights. I know with nid I feel like she needs both for team fights but for one on one it's just about level and form changing.

InsidiousIntent

10-30-2012

She is powerful but not viable as it is now...
Like Eve after the remake, or Syndra at the release.. They were both great but they just needed that smthing.. and after that was added they were back in game.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

I've seen Elise's do very well. If anything her burst is broken and needs to be nerfed.

The EXACT SAME people who are complaining now were complaining with Diana came out that she needed a buff.

Wait another week or so before you complain. She's probably going to get nerfed.