IGL is looking for a few summoners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGL Lurk

10-29-2012

IGL, International Gaming League is about to go into our closed beta phase soon. In which we will be launching with CS:GO, we have a full and ready team to manage it. We would like to make League of Legends a supported game as soon as possible. To do this however I need to put together a team. Some positions that we need covered are as follow's

• Dispute admin(2-4): Handles disputes between teams. Responsible for logging on at least twice a week(staggered) to handle dispute submissions.
  • Shoutcaster(1-2): Responsible for announcing weekly chosen broadcast match and scheduling the event for a preferable night for high viewer count. Must have a "radio voice" and be able to keep up with speed of play in matches. Must be knowledgeable about the game being broadcasted.
  • Broadcaster(1-2): Responsible for being online and ready to livestream scheduled broadcast match. Preferable to have livestreaming experience. Must have a livestream capable pc. If applying for this you must provide a current Dxdiag and proof of livestream capability.

For details you can contact me, Frank "Lurk" Di Caprio via email(dynamics2323@gmail.com) for any details. Just include "playIGL - League of Legends:" in the subject and I will get back to you the same day if not the next. Applicants that show promise will be interviewed once I feel they will fulfill the needs of being apart of IGL. If accepted into our team you will be asked to restrain from participating in tournament/league play unfortunately.

Note, Emails without "playIGL - League of Legends:" in the subject will most likely not be seen and or read.

IGL Lurk

11-03-2012

Dat Bump

IGL Lurk

11-05-2012

Dat Bumpn