Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bad map... All games 3 tanks win.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Rowshan X

Recruiter

10-30-2012

I haven't lost a single match so far using Darius..Just get a champion with true damage if tankiness is an issue.

Leonixxiii

10-30-2012

Quote:
├ůzure:
But there is no reason to have burst AP since you can't kill bruisers with burst AP.

Sustained AP, like Diana, rumble, ryze, vlad, amumu, cho

far stronger when killing other brusiers, tankier, and essentially an AP bruiser.

Then increase you sustained AP damage... The common anser to this is more CDR, but do not neglect your AA... You have MPen, so add on a Malady, then maybe a Ionic Spark, and/or Wit's End... You'll be suprised how much you can add with just Malady to any caster... And stay away from Litchbane, those bruisers already have tons of armour, and you arn't building APen so it wont hurt as much as you'd like,

Higgly

10-30-2012

AP Sion ftw!

FrostRevenant

10-30-2012

Quote:
Nimax:
this map.. is very very bad..! U wanna win??? only play whit 3 tanks! and you win..!

all queques have ONLY tanks.. this map its only for tanks

LEAGE OF LEGENDS Please back the old map.!

leblanc GG

DragnDave

10-30-2012

I've been liking AD Carry/AP Carry/Tank combo. Get 2 high damage guys to burst em down and a tank to soak up their burst. 2 Bruisers and 1 carry Ap or Ad works too, but I prefer 2 high damage sources, 1 ap/ad so its harder for the other team to build against it.