It's time to prepare rengars grave!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostnorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

rengar was once a great champion in the field of justice.
But now he's just useless and just brings down the team everytime i play a match.
it's more like 1 in a thousand chance that you end up with a rengar that can aleast survive a teamfight or get aleast a kill.'
i use to love playing rengar but now i regret ever buying him(waste of money and time) GG Riot.

SoulBlazerX

12-08-2012

Have you tried him with Sword of Divine? 3 Crits in a row with bonus damage is pretty much instagib for any squishy. Try it out. It is the only item keeping him viable at the moment though

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Agreed. I've been saying they nerfed him way too hard and that he was almost at utter **** tier, and boy was I right. This next round of nerfs is literally dropping him into Karma-Tier.

Way to ruin one of the coolest champions you've ever made, Riot.
RIP Rengar. You will be missed.

Arny Palmy

12-08-2012

I actually think he's at more of the level Riot wants him at now. He's supposed to be a bit beefier, more of a bruiser type champ who happens to have a stealth ability. People we're using him as a straight assassin and snowballing hard. He's can still snowball if you let him, but people actually have to play smart with him now instead of jumping onto the enemy with a double q and letting that do all the work.

RadiantPyrophore

12-08-2012

Considering he was a top pick/ban at the world finals, I have to say that you scrubs are just *****ing because he's not faceroll like after his initial overbuffs.

Chill 2 Side

12-08-2012

You guys are insane, rengar can own almost any top laner.. build spirit vintage and sunfire cape, max w first and own everybody. plus run 9/21/0 mysteries. Offense is not always the way to go.

Alithalor

12-08-2012

Rengar just doesn't die. Max Roar rush Spirit and you can pretty much stay in lane forever. Granted he doesn't do crazy damage anymore, but it's consistent and more than enough to burst down Carries Mid game or clear waves quickly. his Ult also makes him almost impossible to Gank post 6 if you don't have Pinks.

awesomejak

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostnorn View Post
rengar was once a great champion in the field of justice.
But now he's just useless and just brings down the team everytime i play a match.
it's more like 1 in a thousand chance that you end up with a rengar that can aleast survive a teamfight or get aleast a kill.'
i use to love playing rengar but now i regret ever buying him(waste of money and time) GG Riot.
I just carried my team as rengar from jungle... So... No... Point.. invalid...

X74

12-08-2012

Quote:
Quote:
brings down the team everytime i play a match.
Quote:
everytime i play a match.
Quote:
everytime i play a match.
Key words there.

Dracklore

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X74X View Post
Key words there.

Oh, darn... I don't think there's enough Aloe Vera for this one.