Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

I played ONE MORE TT game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So many people have been telling me to "give it a chance," and "it's not so bad."

So many people have been arguing that more champs can be played, and not just bruisers.

I thought, "sure, I'll test it again."

I chose Mundo and had Pantheon and Brand as teammates.

Before the game started, the client crashed (a bug/problem a lot of people are having). It took 3 more attempts with subsequent crashes before the game loaded.

We were matched against a Fiddle, Fiora, and Rengar.

Brand and Pantheon had a bit higher-hp rune sets, and were fairly skilled. I joined late, due to d/c, but only had a couple problems starting up. (was 1-3-1 in a couple minutes, and with the gold from jungling, we were solid by the 10 minute mark)

Our bruiser, Panth, went 9-2, in spite of it being his FIRST TIME with Pantheon. Our brand was 4-3, and I was 3-3-7.

The entire match I was bored because the outcome was easy to see from the beginning. We had a couple bruisers and a caster. They had 1 bruiser, and all we had to do was shut him down.

Boring. Give me back the old 3v3 map, Riot.