Co-op vs. AI Now Available on Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDarkblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira Onime View Post
Am I the only one that had quite a massive FPS drop?
Even on the lowest settings, it barely reaches 20 FPS when I'm outside of the base.

This "lag" really makes the game itself not enjoyable.
Ya I am noticing this effect too...makes the map more difficult. Also this map seems to take forever against bots compared to SR. I am playing over 30 minutes most games...when I see SR beat in less then 30 minutes every game. Maybe it's the new layout...Maybe its the drop in FPS...IDK but this is definitely a challenge. Oh ya and I am lazy...so that may not be a good thing. So, um fix the FPS or something...Ya. Otherwise I found it's good fun but not the place to farm up your first win....just saying.

Kira Onime

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDarkblade View Post
Ya I am noticing this effect too...makes the map more difficult. Also this map seems to take forever against bots compared to SR. I am playing over 30 minutes most games...when I see SR beat in less then 30 minutes every game. Maybe it's the new layout...Maybe its the drop in FPS...IDK but this is definitely a challenge. Oh ya and I am lazy...so that may not be a good thing. So, um fix the FPS or something...Ya. Otherwise I found it's good fun but not the place to farm up your first win....just saying.

At least it ain't just me.
As for the game length, if you're playing with people that have a clue what to do, it will go fast.
First game I played lasted about 20 minutes.

aInstructor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Sounds nice

BurntTT

10-30-2012

PLEASE HAVE TWO SEPARATE 3v3. This is pretty much a 3v3 DOMINION SO Place it in THAT CATEGORY WHILE HAVING AN ORGINIAL OR REVAMPED ORIGINAL AS THE ACTUAL 3v3. PLEASE, like most players who play mainly 3v3, WE FEEL VIOLATED BY THE NEW MAP. IT IS NOT THE SENSE IN CHANGE THAT MAKE US FEEL LIKE THIS BUT IT TOTALLY ERASES THE GAMEPLY THAT WE LOVE ENTIRELY> PLEASE READ!

UrabraskHidden

10-30-2012

i like that .

Punchd2ManyCones

10-31-2012

Please make a seperate twisted treeline.

Penguin Pain

10-31-2012

hmm did you say that we have bots for twisted treeline well that is not twisted treeline you completely over did it riot alters no wards did you guys even play the original twisted treeline there might not of been many people who played it but the people who did they loved it and you think you made it better and you did to much. first of all we thought you were going to promote casters and they are even worse on the map now the only good ones are mord and brand because they have dots you did a good job with the base so people can just turtle all game now but seriously no wards new baron new items no gardein angel no buffs no red buff no white buff no cd buff i mean serious you over did it riot can't we have both how hard is that really how hard is that

Heroil

10-31-2012

Am i the only one who wants the Fall Summoner's Rift theme? Cause it was really nice to play on that map for Halloween and all... :/

Ckylo

10-31-2012

Sorry but I am a big fan of the old twisted treeline. Honestly the only part of this that even remotely feels like the old Twisted Treeline is that there are two lanes and the general base layout. The base layout I don't mind too much but what you did between the bases killed it. It no longer feels like the Twisted Treeline I would run around in the past. Also something that hurts in my opinion is the items. While some of the ones available are interesting like the hextech sweeper some of the replacements and removals also hurt the experience. If you were to continue using this map I would ask maybe it not be in the normal game mode but maybe dominion as others have suggested as I liked the old twisted treeline and will continue to prefer the old one.

What I liked about the old map though was that there was time before someone would make it from one lane to the other that could allow someone to avoid getting ganked and the fact that you had the buffs like summoner's rift. Another nice part though was that you had the top area to run through whether you were setting up an ambush or just trying to sneak around, or even to run if you had to. The buffs I can deal with being left out but I would at least like the areas between the bases returned to how they were in terms of layout since it feels a lot less strategic now.

Dragonisx0

11-01-2012

just wanted to let u guys know that the new 3v3 map sucks