Change surrender times please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elodin

10-29-2012

Most games are pretty much decided by the 10 minute mark, surrender should just be there so we don't have to be steamrolled for another 5 minutes if losing. Kthxbai.

Kalarepa

10-29-2012

I agree. I mean, sometimes you can comeback. But when enemies have Singed, Vlad and Ezreal, you know their late game will be even more ridiculous and there is no reason to wait.

Haeval

10-29-2012

10 minute mark? 5 minute mark is more like it...

Exqzr

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeval View Post
10 minute mark? 5 minute mark is more like it...

I was thinking the same thing.

To hurry it up even more, automatically award victory to the team that caps both Altars first.

In fact get rid of all turrets and the nexus. Just make it about the Altars and we can have endless 10 minute or less games.

What fun!

Šuperman

10-29-2012

Maybe the time doesn't need to change but I feel that 2 votes to 1 should count for surrender and not just unanimous.

Haeval

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
I was thinking the same thing.

To hurry it up even more, automatically award victory to the team that caps both Altars first.

In fact get rid of all turrets and the nexus. Just make it about the Altars and we can have endless 10 minute or less games.

What fun!
Altar capping taking the place of inhibitors would be more like it. Perfect example of how much emphasis has been put on them.

Tohnren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

It does seem like, a lot of the time, teams decide they want to surrender before the timer is up on TT. At least, it happens much more often than on SR. Unless there are plans to slow down the speed of the game on the new TT, there should be plans for slightly reducing minimum surrender wait time.

FDru

10-30-2012

Game is decided at first blood. Enable surrender after first player dies, kthx.

Do the same for SR too. No reason to play any game longer than 3 minutes!

Aikimiller

10-30-2012

Snowballing early game is a thing on this map. It is, however, made infinitely worse in solo queue because of the simple fact that teams fall apart and give up before the game is actually over, and because a lot of players simply do not understand how to play defensively and wait for the advantage to swing back.

It's a new map- the meta isn't settled. Once it does snowballing should be less of an issue, although a few minor tweaks could be required to balance it a bit better, and encourage the strategies that counter it.