Faster games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OO6

10-29-2012

I feel as though the main idea was lost on re-creating TT.

Old TT- games could last way too long. Wards existed. Seemed more Team cohesive.

New TT- Games are shorter in a sense, but not by much. No Wards which increases ganks, lessens staying in lane.

What I feel the issue is: New Items.

Every item gives health now.. its kind of annoying. Gone are the days of having to have a build balanced, now you can just buy three AD items and have bolstered health.

Push back the next champion and work on Champion Balance and making this new map fair.

Haeval

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ras al Ghül View Post
I feel as though the main idea was lost on re-creating TT.

Old TT- games could last way too long. Wards existed. Seemed more Team cohesive.

New TT- Games are shorter in a sense, but not by much. No Wards which increases ganks, lessens staying in lane.

What I feel the issue is: New Items.

Every item gives health now.. its kind of annoying. Gone are the days of having to have a build balanced, now you can just buy three AD items and have bolstered health.

Push back the next champion and work on Champion Balance and making this new map fair.
Made.

For.

Bruisers.

Meshly

10-29-2012

But wasn't making the game not for just bruisers their goal?

OO6

10-29-2012

In doing so they made bruisers stronger. Its the exact same. Now with Altars and NO wards.

SolSurvivar

10-29-2012

Well only 3 of the 7 (9 if you include elixers) items give health and 2 of them give % of hp damage. So if anything the new items help to give other champion types ways to kill bruisers.