Good, easier AP Carries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phatmonkey91

10-29-2012

For mid champions, I have been hooked to using anivia and nidalee but many people will tell you not to use either of those due to their difficulty (at least thats what many people told me), i like to play em tho. Nidalee can be a pain to land her spears in teh mid lane because the minons dont walk on angles makeing it eaiser for the other laner to position themselves rite, but its a **** load of damage when it lands and can get even stronger and stronger. Anivia is rediculously strong (At lvl 2 you have the potential to hit over 250 if you can do the shots right) but to get the early game burst damage you need to land that q which is (in my own opinion) the hardest skillshot to land. Its got a crazy freaking range that spans like over half the distance from outer tower to outer tower but it takes forever to travel and you need to time it perfectly to get it to dbl hit, she also has like no hp and moves rediculoulsy slow (seriously since when do birds fly so slow lol). Those are my 2 favorites. A really easy champ to use is annie, q four times on last hits to charge stun, q the champ and auto 2x, rinse and repeat. Another good mid (for now) is eve just walk around and hit q next to low minons, push ur lane and go gank, and get lots of kills haha.

5WG Morgana

10-29-2012

Morgana is the best mid I've ever found. Easy farm, harass, ungankable with shield, etc.
Win teamfights by flash, R, Zhonya's lol

Find who's the easiest for you during the free weeks, and see if they're for you. I'd wait until a great mid rolls around and get good with them

Chemlab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Cho'Gath has melee range though is really easy

A6yearoldgamer

10-30-2012

Okay I find the best AP Carry is Ashe,Katarina and that's about all Hecarim is also a good character but not AP Carry.

Magus Crow

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mdabeast View Post
Okay I find the best AP Carry is Ashe....
Wat?

turrdfergason

10-30-2012

Mordekaiser is pretty ez and wins mid against almost everyone. I would recommend him if your solo

turrdfergason

10-30-2012

Quote:
Okay I find the best AP Carry is Ashe,Katarina and that's about all Hecarim is also a good character but not AP Carry.
Dude, Ashe is no AP, she is jungle

NOOB

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Twisted fate is definitely a powerful cleanup at level 6-9, and a great nuker onwards (when he gets that rabadon deathcap, his Q just melts half a team's hp)

Magus Crow

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by turrdfergason View Post
Dude, Ashe is no AP, she is jungle

NOOB
*facepalm*

No. Ashe isnt a jungler either. She's an ADC.

Seriously....

Jerkface Killa

10-31-2012

Quote:
Last time i checked ashe was an ad carry nd should only be played as such..im gona make an ass outa u nd me nd assume you got ap nd ad mixed up..but yea ashe is ad all the way..ur right about her being easy tho