Good, easier AP Carries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BardicPaladin

10-29-2012

I'm looking for more AP carry champs to give me more options. APC is my second choice for role, support being my first. So far I've been having success with Lux, who is a pretty easy champ. I bought LeBlanc on impulse, and can't really get a hold of her. Therefore, I'm looking for some AP carries on the easier side, and preferably ones that are valuable in a team. For instance, Lux has a bind as well as a temp HP buff.

Currently, the only AP mid champs that I own are Lux, Leblanc, and Morgana (Cho'Gath as well if you have an open mind).

Magus Crow

10-29-2012

Define 'easy'.

I find that Anivia is a pretty good match with my current abilities and is a very strong AP mid choice, same with Orianna. Most will tell you that those aew two high skill cap champs. Other strong choices are Karthus (I cant click with him for the life of my), Cassiopeia and Ahri.

EightyEight

10-29-2012

u want easy? katarina, kennen, morgana

katarina, kennen, no mana, outharrass and u win

spam q, sustain with passive and spellshield from ganks as morg

TehomCD

10-29-2012

You may enjoy Orianna or Zyra, as there's parallels to high CC/utility similar to Morgana and Lux. Both are fairly high skillcap, but aren't really that difficult to get into after you learn the basics of moving Orianna's ball or using Zyra's plants. I don't think they're really any more complicated than Morgana or Lux.

Fs Son0fSilas

10-29-2012

Annie is really easy, plus her Q is free when used to last hit minions. She also has an AoE stun when you use her passive properly.

ALSO a giant flaming bear.

There are stronger AP, but she is one on the easiest.

Xpecial Effects

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
Annie is really easy, plus her Q is free when used to last hit minions. She also has an AoE stun when you use her passive properly.

ALSO a giant flaming bear.

There are stronger AP, but she is one on the easiest.

^^^^^ and she's only 450 ip. buy her and try her.

Ten Inch Rooster

10-29-2012

Orianna has quite possibly the highest skill cap in the game so I'd stay away from her for now. As far as easy goes I'd have to say Katarina (she's a VERY low skill champion, think of Darius but with AP) but be prepared as since she is so low skill you will be stereotyped into the "low brow low skill mouth breather" group along with the Darius and Yi fanboys stuck in the perceived "elo hell". A fun AP who has some very nice survivability and fairly easy kit is Galio. He has an easy combo that does moderate damage and he is helpful at all stages of the game. You can also be your tank if nobody else picks a tanky character.

Fs Son0fSilas

10-29-2012

Veigar is also relatively easy.

However his stun is on a rather long CD

Creepy4

10-29-2012

I was going to suggest Lux, but I see you've got her.

Zyra may work well for you. Ryze is also pretty easy (also powerful, and cheap, may as well give him a shot since he's only 450 IP). I also really like Ziggs as a straightforward but powerful AP champion.

Kreyni

10-29-2012

LeBlanc is essentially QRW. All you need to know to play her is QRW. (On R>Q>W>E LeBlanc anyways).

Anyways, may I suggest Twisted Fate? I don't think skillshots are a problem with you as you play Lux. He basically focuses on good reaction times and poke. His auto-attack modifier which can be a stun or an AoE slow is powerful in teamfights, along with his ability to catch stragglers with his R.