Is it me or jungler's life in TT is even worse than in SR?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

10-29-2012

When you play jungler and you're wining, everything is ok. But if you're losing, you're getting blamed literally for everything.
Your teammates can totally lose lane and it's your fault, cause you didn't gank succesfuly. They can feed and it's your fault, because you didn't protect them. God forbid if they push too far, enemy jungler ganks and kills them. Suddenly you're the worst player ever and you should never jungle again.
Apperently it's also your job to control altars and you're noob, if you let enemies take it. What the hell can I do, when 3 enemies are taking our altar and you don't even move from lane?

Did I mention, your teammates never guard your start? They don't even leash, unless you beg for it.
On top of that, jungler on wardless map is probably the easiest target to kill. If 3 enemies decide to invade you, while your teammates afk farm lane, you WILL die. But it doesn't matter, you're still noob, feeder and the reason of bad game.

I thought, I'm already helping a lot, when my teammates instalock 2 typical lane heroes and I pick jungler to give both of them solo lane farm.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

I tell them to ask for help before they die and next time i'll be right there after I am done helping the other lane and guarding our altar -_-