Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't recconect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makerwet

10-29-2012

I've been stuck on the reconnect screen for about an hour and I'm highly annoyed. I went to join a que and 2 people didn't click the accept button so I was brought back to matchmaking. While I was waiting for it to load, the screen froze and told me to reconnect to game. But I can't join a game that never started, hense my problem. WHY does it say reconnect?

Makerwet

10-29-2012

Anyone else having this issue or knows how to fix it?

Koskeftw

10-29-2012

Yeah im having the same issue , restart client , click reconnect , it does nothing but the button turning grey .

ashmaker6

10-29-2012

The game never loaded for me then it won't let me reconnect

6bBjmqcpKp8ARhRT

10-29-2012

many of us have the same problem. i imagine they re aware of it and willl fix it ASAP

ashmaker6

10-29-2012

Come on riot this is really frustrating

Derationalize

10-29-2012

Same here. I joined a ranked game, someone dropped at the last second and it placed me back into the queue. After waiting for a new match for 10 minutes I clicked the cancel button to remove from queue and it said that I couldn't leave the queue because match has already been made. So I relogged (several times) and I keep getting stuck at the "you left a game in progress, please reconnect" only to watch it sit there and do nothing.

Hazozat

10-29-2012

This just happened to us. We tried to join a game but got an error. Failed to join game because of: null or something. Now we are stuck with a reconnect button that does not work.

The Scotsman

10-29-2012

Yeah, happened to me too. Exact same thing.

Kleberson

10-29-2012

Same here guys, .