Riot! Riot! Listen! Hey!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrathgarWarlord

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Cake View Post
Lolking yourself. It does not show, but if you are telling the truth, would i be incorrect to assume that you should be showing some wins? or maybe even a positive match...

You know.. based on your theory of this broken map.

Dude, I don't give a fuuck about this game anymore, I'm just trolling. <3

Henry Plainview

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAlexSTER View Post
For those of us that look beyond the obvious, almost no one has. The new twisted treeline takes much more co-operation, and strategy making it no longer the "noob stomp" map it once was, what I am getting from reading all of these posts is that people don't like the new treeline, because they can't wreck as easily.

The new treeline is designed with teamwork in mind, which is why the people who used to face roll on the old TT cannot, this map is more suited towards the team that works together the best wins, which is why I have yet to lose a game of TT when I go in as pre-made, so if winning is ur goal try teaming up with some friends get on skype pick targets work together and the map will have much more depth than the old "hope they didnt pick max/singed"
TT was not a noob stomp map, did you ever actually play old TT? I've been winning more on TT2 than TT. And you still have to hope they didn't pick Singed, he's even better on TT2 than TT.

KillerKuz

10-29-2012

i understand every side of this, but what i think, is that they should not have replaced TT, I think they should have left TT alone, and made SI its own, brand-new map.

WrathgarWarlord

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKuz View Post
i understand every side of this, but what i think, is that they should not have replaced TT, I think they should have left TT alone, and made SI its own, brand-new map.

That's wall we're asking. Apparently that's too much.

Capt Chronic420

10-29-2012

To me the old TT was League. Its all I ever played. Very rarely a SR game or once in a great while Dominion. This new map is just not the same feel.

Being a 3v3 with smaller teams, it was really easy to make friends, or just do well with the guy you are laning with. It does take a lot of skill to do well with a champ thats not a pub stomper, but that was the fun of it. If played well with good teamwork anything was possible.

I tried the new 'tt!' its so completely different that I think SR is closer to the feel than the new map. I hate the altars, it just throws off any type of laning and becomes a new game in itself.

Please give us back what we love about this game, as a lot of us are pretty discouraged right now. At least acknowledge us.

Capt Chronic420
3k TT win vet.