Riot! Riot! Listen! Hey!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrathgarWarlord

Senior Member

10-29-2012

It's been over 3 days, SI still sucks. Bring back the old TT.

K?,

thanks,

bye,

Wrathgar (Trolo)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trumpet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-29-2012

For those of us that look beyond the obvious, almost no one has. The new twisted treeline takes much more co-operation, and strategy making it no longer the "noob stomp" map it once was, what I am getting from reading all of these posts is that people don't like the new treeline, because they can't wreck as easily.

The new treeline is designed with teamwork in mind, which is why the people who used to face roll on the old TT cannot, this map is more suited towards the team that works together the best wins, which is why I have yet to lose a game of TT when I go in as pre-made, so if winning is ur goal try teaming up with some friends get on skype pick targets work together and the map will have much more depth than the old "hope they didnt pick max/singed"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobtactical

Senior Member

10-29-2012

That's pretty good input Malexster and I agree with it. I think the folks that are angry just don't like having to adapt, or simply cannot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrathgarWarlord

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAlexSTER View Post
For those of us that look beyond the obvious, almost no one has. The new twisted treeline takes much more co-operation, and strategy making it no longer the "noob stomp" map it once was, what I am getting from reading all of these posts is that people don't like the new treeline, because they can't wreck as easily.

The new treeline is designed with teamwork in mind, which is why the people who used to face roll on the old TT cannot, this map is more suited towards the team that works together the best wins, which is why I have yet to lose a game of TT when I go in as pre-made, so if winning is ur goal try teaming up with some friends get on skype pick targets work together and the map will have much more depth than the old "hope they didnt pick max/singed"

Teamwork? So teamwork is built around picking powerful level one champs acing the enemy team right off the bat then continuing to steamroll the whole game? Huh... I guess I see your point....

If it was not clear, I think you're a moron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEARCATLASERBEAM

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathgarWarlord View Post
Teamwork? So teamwork is built around picking powerful level one champs acing the enemy team right off the bat then continuing to steamroll the whole game? Huh... I guess I see your point....

If it was not clear, I think you're a moron.

LOL, you must be trying REALLY hard to get aced at lvl 1.

Maybe go back to playing passive farming simulator mode.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApolloMk2

Senior Member

10-29-2012

I agree with MAlexSTER - much more team fights and cooperation. Although some people do just like the old map better, I agree that the OP here is probably one of those people that cant/doesnt team play at all, and likes the old 3v3 as it can by won by a single player. Old TT was basically a 3 player 1v1 map..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAlexSTER View Post
For those of us that look beyond the obvious, almost no one has. The new twisted treeline takes much more co-operation, and strategy making it no longer the "noob stomp" map it once was, what I am getting from reading all of these posts is that people don't like the new treeline, because they can't wreck as easily.

The new treeline is designed with teamwork in mind, which is why the people who used to face roll on the old TT cannot, this map is more suited towards the team that works together the best wins, which is why I have yet to lose a game of TT when I go in as pre-made, so if winning is ur goal try teaming up with some friends get on skype pick targets work together and the map will have much more depth than the old "hope they didnt pick max/singed"


Come on man, that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard to date about the new map.

It requires more "teamwork" to know when to group up, when to get the dragon, when to search the top jungle, when to gank, and when to push than it does to just run around as a gank squad looking to engage.

I have yet had the time or the need to speak to my team mates. We either faceroll at the start and win or get facerolled at the start and lose. (O.k. there was one exception)

The rest of the game is just meaningless lane and jungle clearing to get your gold up. Get an ace at their Alter and make an easy push for the victory.

Certain team comps and Champs are even more broken on this map than on Classic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrathgarWarlord

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Cake View Post
LOL, you must be trying REALLY hard to get aced at lvl 1.

Maybe go back to playing passive farming simulator mode.

It's been me doing the ACEing you all assuming ******* of a ****eater.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEARCATLASERBEAM

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathgarWarlord View Post
It's been me doing the ACEing you all assuming ******* of a ****eater.
Lolking yourself. It does not show, but if you are telling the truth, would i be incorrect to assume that you should be showing some wins? or maybe even a positive match...

You know.. based on your theory of this broken map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrathgarWarlord

Senior Member

10-29-2012

These downvotes are delicious. <3 Trolololo


12