Jungling Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

10-30-2012

For most junglers the best route is to go if you are starting blue is:

Wolves -> Blue -> Wraiths -> Wolves -> Red -> Gank
Get somebody to damage wolves for you and leash blue.
(This assumes you aren't getting interrupted by counter jungling or a really easy chance to gank)

If you don't have a good place to gank after red just go: golems -> wraiths -> wolves -> gank.

Still no chance to gank? Tell your laners to stop pushing, lol. Get some wards because if your laners are going to keep pushing then you ought to start counter jungling or atleast ward their lanes for them and maybe set up a counter gank.

fastplay

10-30-2012

@OriginalJack there is also going wolves -> blue -> wraiths -> golems -> gank would be bot if you take this route. I do play noc and I find going this route early in game can give you a nice time to gank then you could go after gank if any. red -> wraiths -> gank mid if can then wolves -> gank top if can.

Oddible

10-30-2012

If you're having trouble jungling, the reason might be that you're too low level. Most people say that you can't really jungle until about 20, though with some champions you can start a little earlier. < 10, you should just practice learning the champions you're playing, learn the lanes, learn how to last hit, learn how NOT to push and when to push, etc.

-- Oddible

The Cheeese

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddible View Post
If you're having trouble jungling, the reason might be that you're too low level. Most people say that you can't really jungle until about 20, though with some champions you can start a little earlier. < 10, you should just practice learning the champions you're playing, learn the lanes, learn how to last hit, learn how NOT to push and when to push, etc.

-- Oddible
Thank you for the advice! Although I'm not having problems with that haha.

Besides that, thank you so much to those who have responded to this post! I truly appreciate it.

Gringo GF

10-31-2012

:9