My Galio build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10thVangola

10-29-2012

So i would like to talk to you all about my Galio play.

I noticed im the only one i see playing him in ranked games.

People use Ahri, Kat, Orianna, Talon and Brand vs Galio.

What i have seen so far playing ranked.

I would like to tell you my build and tips on my Galio play. Although my elo is 1290 and used

to be 1347 i know many of you dont care what i have to say cause of my current elo.

I assure you i play with many high elo players and a few pros that like my Galio play.

Runes: +30.7 Magic Resistance and 8.5 Magic Pen.

Masteries: The same as all AP masteries.

Starting Item boots + 3 health bots. Stay in lane till you hit lvl 5.

lvl 1: Q lvl 2: E lvl 3: Q Lvl 4: E lvl 5: Q Lvl 6: R (max out Q then E then W)

Once you hit lvl 5 you can Q then E the back wave to kill them instantly. Go back for a

chalice of harmony. and some wards (2). Go back to lane farm up, and poke middle laner.

If facing kat just poke her. or let her come in with her dash, there you ult (if you are lvl 6) then you Q then E her so u can chase her if she lived and ignite her.

Depending on who you are fighting mid may it be talon you get Tabi boots.

once u get chalice and have enough money for Abyssal Scepter you get it, then you work

Death caps, once you have death caps. You work on Banshees Veil. Once u got that you work on getting the full build of the chalice. and you get GA.

In team fights you are the starter of it all, Use E for you and allies to run faster while you are about to fight, Shield yourself with W then try to ult the adc, once you ult, Q and E right on you once ult is done cause they will all be on you.

Its hard to explain it but i usually go 5.4/4.6/10.4 with Galio in a long game.

In most cases you should never go negative with him. Always try to use Q on them by

reading there movements, for example Use E and chase them you know they will be trying to get away from you, and you are right behind them use Q and slow them down, ult them if you can, then use E and Q again with Ignite.

I will try to record a game with me playing Galio and post it so people may see how i play galio and what i mean.

But that will have to wait till November 6th when i am unbanned duo to trolls. But anyways let me know what you think and ask any question.

90% i beat the mid lane with my build and how i play. 10% i lose do to no mia, ganks, and junglers who "im not giving you blue ever" that troll in ranked games.

Many mids cant stop me as galio, the only ones i been having trouble with lately is AP YI cause he can Q then E you which he is a good counter vs galio, as for talon just cause he is a ad champ that is good vs "galio cause he build ap" like i said get tabi and upgrade W more if you are facing talon and you will shut him down like nothing since W gives you armor and magic resistance bonus.

anyways tell me what you think and ask me any question and any comments may it be negative or positive comments.

10thVangola

10-29-2012

no one has questions ?? lol

joe42

10-29-2012

too long didnt read cauze you bad at shortening your words write more smaall plz ??

10thVangola

10-29-2012

lol

10thVangola

10-30-2012

Just bumping this since galio is free to play. let me know if you like the build if you try it.

10thVangola

10-30-2012

no one has questions?? lol

10thVangola

10-31-2012

?

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

The way you wrote it make it hard as fu*k to read.

10thVangola

10-31-2012

i know im sorry QQ =(

Epictues

10-31-2012

hes good, if you can land your main aoe skill shot, which is deceptively hard to land reliably + you really need to be in close to do your stuff.

so being in close to trade and farm + annoying hard to land skill shot = I dont have the patience for him;

his laning phase can be a real biotch too. being in close to farm means hes extra venerable to jungler ganks, and he can be harassed all day by other mids; and unlike Katrina he really doesnt have a reliable way to make the other mids pay for harassing him, besides a hard to land skill shot