Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Galio NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

12-02-2012

Quote:
PrimoVangolaa:
Wasted money on 10thVangola account =(

No more Championship riven skin, Gatekeeper Galio, Legen Kogmaw skin, and many more =(

That's the one that got permabanned, as you complained about in that rage thread about suing Riot that you posted? No, you didn't waste money on your account. Riot gave you the opportunity to play their game, and you didn't want to do so on their terms. You had to have done something to lose the account. Straighten up your behavior, and you'll be able to keep this one.

And did you delete your rage thread? I went looking for it yesterday but couldn't find it. PrimoVangolaa, huh? I hope you read my post on that other thread very, very carefully....

PrimoVangolaa

12-02-2012

Oh but like i said i got bans that didnt make any sense, I was play vs bots one time, didnt say anything at all, just trying a new champ out in one that i got i got reported by enemy, its a bot!? how is that even possible. and i got suspended for a bot game? real? hahaha

Oh and i didnt delete the old post. must of been riot

PrimoVangolaa

12-02-2012

But ya im just sad that from season one to season 3 playing on that at account getting bans that made no sense, for example in a game in ranked we won, no one really typed in that game, i get a ban by ally and enemy report. and they say that the riot employees review it before tribunal. How didnt they catch that?

But w/e whats done is done i guess.

first time Vayne

12-02-2012

I don't know what happened in those specific situations, so I won't judge. However, yours is the only instance of an undeserved ban coming from a game containing little or no communication that I have seen (or at least that has been discussed here). I'd take a closer look at any similarities between those games if I were you...just for thoroughness' sake.

A bot game? Really? You can get away with anything in there as long as you joke around about it... I can understand reporting a complete jerk after a bot game, but if you weren't acting out, then.......really? haha

Sorry your account got banned dude -- I sincerely am because I know how much that would suck. But there must be some sort of reason... Riot doesn't arbitrarily shut down accounts. Good luck figuring out what's up.

10thVangola

12-18-2012

Anyways i been playing Galio on my Other account now. Which is my main and been doing good with him lvl 18 now. Will be at lvl 30 and once i am i will start streaming and post recorded past gamed in ranked.

As i will Play Only Galio in Rank. And Aim for Best Galio NA =)

Adminium

08-15-2014

I hate to burst your bubble, but I play galio, and not getting points in his W until you have to is a huge mistake. Honestly i max his W second just because it's so good. You can become quite literally one of the best lane freezers in the game if you have to. IT LETS YOU HEAL OFF TAKING DAMAGE. It's absolutely amazing and it's such a waste to not put points into it.