Best Galio NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CuteCake

10-29-2012

if you 'beat the mid lane' 90% of games your elo would be above 1300.
besides that, all you did was post an extremely basic and generic 'guide'
0/10, would not read again

10thVangola

10-29-2012

the fact that in many games i get trolls, dont believe my check my history and see my team how poorly they did and how they trolled.

10thVangola

10-30-2012

Let me know if you guys like it, since galio is free to play this turn.

10thVangola

10-30-2012

No one has questions? comments?

Tobías Fünke

10-31-2012

Hey, nice to see a fellow galio player! You probably only think your the best galio because your still at a low elo. I am a bit higher in elo (1486 currently) and have played many games with galio (212-153 58%). Anyways my galio play is probably higher than my general skill at the game as I still generally win with galio and have beaten players as high as 1700 in ranked at different points.

However regardless of my experience the fact is that great players would still be better with galio simply because they are better at the game. For example just from my elo a few hundred higher than yours but nowhere the top I know that its probably better to start with armor for the vulnerable early levels. Galio is a superb champ and I wish he was played more often! I am very curious if any very high elo players main galio as I know that I still have much to learn regarding the champ!

Edit: here is my lolking http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21908566#history

10thVangola

10-31-2012

that is true u do have more games played then me but my win % with him is %59

and 1700 is good, but i play with players in custom that are 2k elo and some are pros. and i won plenty of times.

But its good to see a fellow Galio player =D

Tobías Fünke

10-31-2012

Right but that win % is at an elo 200 points lower. If I was playing against people at 2200 elo for example my win % would most likely go down significantly. That was my point regarding the affect of elo as a determinant of skill.

When you factor in basic skill at the game, neither of us is near the best galio NA because the best galio NA is also extremely knowledgeable and skillful at the game as a whole.

10thVangola

11-01-2012

i see no use for ROA on Galio.

Rokkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
1. Horrible formatting.
2. It's kind of arrogant to call yourself the best Galio in NA when you are 1290 elo.
3. Show the reform card if you want us to believe you were banned unjustly.
4. Losing games because of no mia, no ganks and junglers not giving you blue are not legit excuses.
5. All that having been said your advice isn't that bad but if you want people to take it seriously I would expand it into a full guide that you can put on solomid (or atleast mobafire if you want to aim low)
Kind of arrogant to post this post, but I must agree with all 5 of his points.

For #5 though I'd give you more credit. Your advice is legit.

1290 Elo Galio at 59% wins is definitely not best Galio NA. And you tell SuperSoldier you have higher win percent (by 1%) at 200 less Elo construing somehow your galio play is better then his lol.

As of 11/1/12 3:30 am. I'm best Kog'maw NA

W L W% K D A CS
26 5 83.9% 9.3/game 4.4/game 7.6/game 175.5/game

(Not really.... 1070 elo, on the rise though)

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...5#ranked-stats

10thVangola

11-01-2012

See but i played about 100 games with Galio you on the other hand played 26 games 5 loses..

i mean it would be like saying im best Malzahar NA

100% winn ratio 6/8/17 199 creep a game.