Best Galio NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10thVangola

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathgarWarlord View Post
You all suck.
Please dont come to my tread and start saying stuff like that.

Cause you shouldnt talk http://www.lolking.net/search?name=WrathgarWarlord

thank you.

KnightxSScarlett

10-29-2012

Galio is my go-to mid. You're just a hipster that got beat by me.

10thVangola

10-29-2012

I never recalled playing with or vs you.

Please stop for you're rank/history shows different http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22757098

so please this is about questions and tips that people either are going to ask or talk smack about. doesnt matter, but what you are doing is just saying u are good and everyone sucks.

so please stop. Thank you

KnightxSScarlett

10-29-2012

I have only lost mid once as Galio, and that's to a vlad that actually, never killed me in the lane phase. They went top and even when I call mia, top is like, "derp, better push". Also, looking at my ranked stats, you'll see that I main support and top. Just because I don't play mid often, doesn't mean I'm bad at it.

Plus, you don't even build Galio properly. You're not supposed to play him like a mage.

10thVangola

10-29-2012

i would have to disagree with you, he can be a mage/ tank which i build him,

I have MR. i have Armor, i have blood, and i have dmg. the shield gives me an extra 100-200 mr and armor.

The deathcap is for the shield and the ult, the Abyssal is for the Magic pen when i ult them all. My galio build is for solo laning, and aslo for team fights. Its for both to win you're lane and to win in team fights.

KnightxSScarlett

10-29-2012

You get your armor way too late. If you're healing with your shield, you're doing it wrong. Galio gets like 100 damage on his ult (before mitigation) with deathcap. Point is, you play him wrong. Want real numbers? You're averaging close to 5 deaths a game on Galio, which just shouldn't happen (unless you're trolling). Your KDA is about 3:1 on Galio, which, for "the best Galio player NA" seems pretty damn low. It probably has to do with your build more than anything.

Galio is the Garen of mid lane. Build for mid-late game during lane phase, because after lane phase your job is to do a little bit of chunking, press R, and turn your ADC into a tank for a few seconds.

10thVangola

10-29-2012

Haha many people have different ways of playing galio, this is my way. the reason i like it cause like i said i win my lanes with this build, the in team fights i get my teams the kills. I get ace's for my team every time i go in and ult cause when my ults done, adc blood is lower then half, tank is half ways done, everyones blood is either half ways or more. and then my team cleans up. why do u think i avg about 10-15 assist a game with him? if i die then i die but at least my team got an ace. and win the game. my build like i said is for winning the lane, and by then he becomes the "tank" and "Ap Mage' during a team fight because of the ult and his W. but everyone has there own build, this is mine, i like it other people seem to like how i play with him and build him, and it got me meet new players and pro players so i see nothing wrong with my build.

KnightxSScarlett

10-29-2012

Then how come with my build I get the same number assists, 1 less kill, and less deaths? With better win percentage?

10thVangola

10-29-2012

have u seen my past history? and my team and what they do?

example i went 8/6/12 we lost why?

cause ezreal and janna premade. They lose bot. Janna goes jungling, Ezreal is faced with 2v1 and feeds more. janna then goes mid and top lane. starts farming get caught dies.

Most of my games are like that a premade that loses his or hers lanes. Which results in my losing alot.

so ya try having that almost everygame, or afkers/ feeders/ or a jungler who never ganks, dies cause he wants to invade the other jungler and keeps feeding.

so which is better? me still going positive almost every game, even the ones with me having trolls in the game.

KnightxSScarlett

10-29-2012

It's easy to blame others for your losses.