Best Galio NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10thVangola

10-29-2012

So i would like to talk to you all about my Galio play.

I noticed im the only one i see playing him in ranked games.

People use Ahri, Kat, Orianna, Talon and Brand vs Galio.

What i have seen so far playing ranked.

I would like to tell you my build and tips on my Galio play. Although my elo is 1290 and used

to be 1347 i know many of you dont care what i have to say cause of my current elo.

I assure you i play with many high elo players and a few pros that like my Galio play.

Runes: +30.7 Magic Resistance and 8.5 Magic Pen.

Masteries: The same as all AP masteries.

Starting Item boots + 3 health bots. Stay in lane till you hit lvl 5.

lvl 1: Q lvl 2: E lvl 3: Q Lvl 4: E lvl 5: Q Lvl 6: R (max out Q then E then W)

Once you hit lvl 5 you can Q then E the back wave to kill them instantly. Go back for a

chalice of harmony. and some wards (2). Go back to lane farm up, and poke middle laner.

If facing kat just poke her. or let her come in with her dash, there you ult (if you are lvl 6) then you Q then E her so u can chase her if she lived and ignite her.

Depending on who you are fighting mid may it be talon you get Tabi boots.

once u get chalice and have enough money for Abyssal Scepter you get it, then you work

Death caps, once you have death caps. You work on Banshees Veil. Once u got that you work on getting the full build of the chalice. and you get GA.

In team fights you are the starter of it all, Use E for you and allies to run faster while you are about to fight, Shield yourself with W then try to ult the adc, once you ult, Q and E right on you once ult is done cause they will all be on you.

Its hard to explain it but i usually go 5.4/4.6/10.4 with Galio in a long game.

In most cases you should never go negative with him. Always try to use Q on them by

reading there movements, for example Use E and chase them you know they will be trying to get away from you, and you are right behind them use Q and slow them down, ult them if you can, then use E and Q again with Ignite.

I will try to record a game with me playing Galio and post it so people may see how i play galio and what i mean.

But that will have to wait till November 6th when i am unbanned duo to trolls. But anyways let me know what you think and ask any question.

90% i beat the mid lane with my build and how i play. 10% i lose do to no mia, ganks, and junglers who "im not giving you blue ever" that troll in ranked games.

anyways tell me what you think and ask me any question and any comments may it be negative or positive comments.

FreljordsFinest

10-29-2012

Nice, nice, i'm not major elo player (actually I just reched lvl 30 today) Galio mid was my main but then I started playing with all my buds who, also play mid so its not worth fighting over, back to my point, I too love Galio mid, very few AP mids can compete with him (from what I'v experienced)

OriginalJack

10-29-2012

1. Horrible formatting.
2. It's kind of arrogant to call yourself the best Galio in NA when you are 1290 elo.
3. Show the reform card if you want us to believe you were banned unjustly.
4. Losing games because of no mia, no ganks and junglers not giving you blue are not legit excuses.
5. All that having been said your advice isn't that bad but if you want people to take it seriously I would expand it into a full guide that you can put on solomid (or atleast mobafire if you want to aim low)

METZman

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
1. Horrible formatting.
2. It's kind of arrogant to call yourself the best Galio in NA when you are 1290 elo.
4. Losing games because of no mia, no ganks and junglers not giving you blue are not legit excuses.
5. All that having been said your advice isn't that bad but if you want people to take it seriously I would expand it into a full guide that you can put on solomid (or atleast mobafire if you want to aim low)
Dude I thought it was fine

METZman

10-29-2012

I thought it was a good guide because a lot of people seem to neglect Gailo mid, when actually I think it is viable but has to be played correctly like your guide says.

10thVangola

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
1. Horrible formatting.

Well like i said there is going to be negative and positive response to my build.

But Note that my galio play has gotten attention of a few pro's which i play with when they are on there smurf, which i will not say who they are for they like to keep there smurf private.

But like i said many mids cant stop me as galio, the only ones i been having trouble with lately is AP cause he can Q then E you which he is a good counter vs galio, as for talon just cause he is a ad champ that is good vs "galio cause he build ap" like i said get tabi and upgrade W more if you are facing talon and you will shut him down like nothing since W gives you armor and magic resistance bonus.

10thVangola

10-29-2012

i can give tips on Galio depending on who you are facing.

but like i said me elo is low was 1347 but now 1290, but doenst mean that my galio tips are bad?

Cause majority of the time its duo to people throwing the game.

OriginalJack

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thVangola View Post
Well like i said there is going to be negative and positive response to my build.

But Note that my galio play has gotten attention of a few pro's which i play with when they are on there smurf, which i will not say who they are for they like to keep there smurf private.

But like i said many mids cant stop me as galio, the only ones i been having trouble with lately is AP cause he can Q then E you which he is a good counter vs galio, as for talon just cause he is a ad champ that is good vs "galio cause he build ap" like i said get tabi and upgrade W more if you are facing talon and you will shut him down like nothing since W gives you armor and magic resistance bonus.
Honestly if you organized these tips a little better, took out the excuses about why you lose and the part about how you are banned this would be an ok guide. Most of your tips are legit.

Also feel free to name drop whoever these pros are it doesn't really mean anything otherwise... I could easily say that I showed this guide to a few pros and they said it needed a lot of work and it would have the same worth, ya know what I mean...

10thVangola

10-29-2012

I was kinda a little haste on typing this but the way i do my build and items is how i play. i should add more details on it but the order i get my items is the way i play. and it works.

WrathgarWarlord

10-29-2012

You all suck.