Troll players all day every day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valithor

10-29-2012

I have had players such as in this video virtually every game for the last 2 weeks. I have obtained the honorable opponent badge twice. The first time I was warned by the tribunal. I reviewed my case and it was trolls like the one in this video who reported me. I lost all of my honor. The second time I got my honorable badge I was temporarily banned for 3 days. This was in the time span of 2 weeks. You recently banned people for abusing the report system for a week. I was one of those people. I have been playing League of Legends every day for at LEAST 4+ hours a day. I do not create a negative environment in game, however the Tribunal only distributes punishment based on what happens in the chat. This does not prevent against trolls who make their chat indistinguishable from that of other players. The video of my most recent game is now being uploaded to Youtube and will be watchable at http://youtu.be/QpQubvvTvjU at around 3:30 PM CST.

Edit: Video is uploaded and processing.
Edit2: Video is available for viewing. It's 3:18PM right now and I'm about to head out to college for my C# night class, so I'll check this forum when I get home.

Gonzodamus

10-29-2012

If you've been reported and punished then you almost certainly did cause a negative environment, but you're welcome to display your reform cards if you want us to take a look for you.

I'll check the vid when it's uploaded - I'm curious what it is you're trying to show.

Valithor

10-29-2012

Normally I wouldn't make a forum post like this. I think this is the first time I've actually posted to the forum about anything. I've been playing since the first day of Preseason 1 and have racked up the number of reports I've made and have been made against me. I've been warned a few times by the tribunal but I've never been banned until recently. I made this video to specifically note the toxic behaviors of others around me as what they'll do is intentionally have a bad game and then blame their teammates for it, usually reporting them afterwards when it's indisputable (if you witnessed the game) that is was them who was creating this environment. How often does your team engage a 5v5 just to have 3 of your teammates /dance? I actually had that happen last Friday or Saturday. It's gotten to the point where I'm just about ready to pack up and move to a different game like Smite or just go back to my main genre of FPS. I already backed Star Citizen for when it comes out. League of Legends is the best game I've ever played and I'd really hate to leave it, but something needs to be done about this.

Valithor

10-29-2012

I would really like some kind of response on this from someone from the riot team who understands more about the tribunal. If there's some more information regarding this or what I can do to adapt my behavior to avoid these future bans or even whether or not I'm being stuck together with a lot of other negative-environment causing players because of the warnings I've received.

SabaothYgethmor

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valithor View Post
I would really like some kind of response on this from someone from the riot team who understands more about the tribunal. If there's some more information regarding this or what I can do to adapt my behavior to avoid these future bans or even whether or not I'm being stuck together with a lot of other negative-environment causing players because of the warnings I've received.
You can't adapt your behavior with trolls running the tribunal. Everything you do is wrong in their eyes, if it pleases them, and thus you will be warned and then banned. That's the way this broken system works. Give power to just about anyone who wants to troll and that's what happens.

Every once in a while I get a warning from the tribunal and whenever I look at it its always 1 or 2 from the enemy team who reports and apparently I'm always overwhelmingly judged to be punished. I don't talk smack, I disable ''all'' chat, I put on ignore a teammate when he's trying to start something, etc. I do everything to just not be seen as a problem and yet I'm periodically being judged as a negative impact on LoL's ''community''.

You just can't win. Endure the bans and hope for the best.

Exploding Barrel

10-31-2012

I realize this is a necro'd thread but since it didn't really get a reply...

Valithor, I've got to admit, when someone gets "trolls every game" it's a big red flag that that person's behavior might be causing negative reactions from others. Personally I get trolls in more like 10-20% of my games, tops. If you return to this thread, please share your reform card from your warning for feedback on how to avoid future bans.

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Personally feel you... But sometimes you deserve it for one game. Its true too many people do troll in games and usually they are the ones reporting YOU and not the ones getting reported. Everyone has had a game where they're carrying the team but when they do one thing bad someone decides ti report them and even goes to all chat saying "Please report..." It's insane.