Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New TT players suck

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurialol

10-29-2012

This is the new dominion. Too many leavers/afkers/downeys.

I played 8 ranked matches for the first time for 3v3. I got Gold during my first set of 8 due to the placement matches. My premade team of 3 (2) logged off. i am atm the only one on.

3 games in a row in solo queue i get an afk. I now understand why 5v5 players take 3v3 as a joke and not actually competitive.

only play 3v3 if you have a good premade team.

___

side note. It took me 8 games to get gold but you get more elo points for placement matches for your first 10. I got gold this week in 8 matches, i'm not sure if that means i keep my gold? So do i get warrior janna? or is that for 5's? I'm guessing it's only for 5's because that's the "main" type played and riot maybe thinks 3's ranked isn't as competitive?

___

oh yah. They wanted to make more team comps viable and bruisers less OP on 3v3. They made bruisers better and some team comps even more useless. lol? I mostly play bruisers or teemo. Is there any reason to play anything else? That's how i won my easy 8 games in a row. Just play OP team comps. Nothing has changed for the better.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrathgarWarlord

10-29-2012

You shiit eating teemo player... trolo