Shadow Isles Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soft Tortoise

Recruiter

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post
This is just my take on what champions are good from my experience and what I have observed. Your milage may vary.

God Tier

Darius, Singed, Katarina, Jayce, Lee Sin, Mundo, Jax, Riven, Olaf

Tier 1

Teemo, Nunu, Cassiopeia, Shyvana, Yorrick, Renekton, Xin, Garen, Khazix, Rengar, Kayle, Poppy, Zyra, Ryze, Malphite, Orianna, Cho Gath, Rammus, Tryndamere

Tier 2 Rumble, Shen, Garen Lulu, Kennen, Wukong, Ezreal, Corki, Vladimir, Pantheon, Vayne, Nocturne. Galio, Hecarim, Karthus, Heimerdinger, Mordekaiser, Akali, Ryze,

Tier 3 Everyone Else For now.

Severe Disadvantage tier: ZIlean, Veigar, Sona, Taric, Nasus, Draven, Varus, Twitch, Leona, Sivir, Tristana, Ashe, Kog Maw, Caitlyn, Xerath, Alistar, Sejuani, Twisted Fate, Swain

This list is still under construction and I welcome input and criticism.
I have won every one of my games w Cait since the new map came out.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senoshu

10-31-2012

I nominate Hecarim for God tier on this map. His ability to move between lanes for powerful ganks just by using his e, his insane regeneration and overall tankiness combine to make him almost impossible to kill with just 3 champions in the mid-late game, and he never actually falls off. His damage stays consistent and you can build (and get good use out of) blade of the ruined king and BFT for enourmas % health damage abuse that is hard to build defenses against.