Can you help me? Ban questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laststanding6

11-01-2012

Hey. I just got banned for my pc crashing for a week. i would be fine with that and would understand as i had left many games before but when i got this, i had played at least 7-8 games straight, maybe even more. How many games does it take for your leaver status to wear off? And i understand and accept the ban but is it a tall possible to be shortened to a three day ban or be lifted tommorow?

AJStarhiker

11-01-2012

They don't give any numbers so that people don't try to abuse the system. And you wouldn't get a full week if you 'just' crashed once. By the time you get a week ban, you already have a pattern of idling, afk'ing, and leaving. The only way to reduce your leaver level is to play without leaving or going afk during the game.

And Riot doesn't change leaver bans since those are automated and the system can detect them.

laststanding6

11-01-2012

I had played 8 or more games full in a row after the last ban. Maybe even more. shouldn't it have weared off, even to a 3 day ban by then?

MTempty

11-01-2012

It took me about a month or two without a ban to get back down to a 3 day.

laststanding6

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTempty View Post
It took me about a month or two without a ban to get back down to a 3 day.
is that a bit excessive?

MTempty

11-01-2012

i feel so. However, once you play more, you will see that leaving your team high and dry in a 4vs5 will ruin their chances of winning dramatically.

laststanding6

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTempty View Post
i feel so. However, once you play more, you will see that leaving your team high and dry in a 4vs5 will ruin their chances of winning dramatically.
I know that feeling. we had to do a 2v5 and we were barley able to beat them back. We fought very hard and barely lost but 1 more champion could've made the difference. anyway, thanks for the help amigo i hope to play with you in the future. btw what level are you and do you mind if, next Wednsday i add you to my friends list?