Been playing almost a year, I still suck, and I need help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blastatack

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDiddy View Post
I feel like I know what I'm doing. My Elo and w/l rate say otherwise. I watch streams, try to get good with specific champs. No avail. I feel like I'm outa options, where do I go from here? I like the game, I don't want to uninstall.

Sometimes I feel though that bad play begets bad play. Its hard to cs when your lane opp is just auto shoving and harassing the whole time.

Its hard to support a bad carry.

Its hard to play mid when jungle never ganks.

Its hard to jungle when mid doesn't realize he needs to watch your back.

I want to enjoy the game as it's meant to be played. I just dont know what to do. So I'm asking the community. Where do I go from here?
Just play and have if you don't have fun don't play
If your not too who gives a darn!
It's a freking game only a few are actually PRO! Just play and progress from there :)

Mathias Is A God

04-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath of Okard View Post
find friends, get skype, and play coordinated teams. Youll see a huge difference.

this "im beast adc but im silver but last season when i had my friend he supported me i was hitting gold almost plat now im in silver a support makes or breaks an adc an adc cant with with a crappy support but if the support is god easy snowballin

Whoa There Betsy

04-01-2014

This thread is also two years old...

Tyler Seguin

04-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoa There Betsy View Post
This thread is also two years old...
I should have looked at the post date as soon as I read "Promote Nunu"

Soggy

04-01-2014

Honestly I feel alot of lower elo people have really good mechanics but make really dumb choices. I have a few friends i play with every now and then that are bronze/silver and I am constantly thinking, "why the **** did they do that?" You should start watching yourself play, you will notice things that you do and even you will be like "why the **** did i do that?" Decision making and also it seems lower elo want kills over obj.