Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

adjustable Recommended Items/Ingame store previewer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le Coup de Grace

10-29-2012

I am not sure if this has been posted before or if I may be in the wrong area, but I was thinking about players being able to adjust the recommended items from an in-game store previewer.

I have quiet a few main champs i play, and sometime i will go play one of the many other champs i have purchased and haven't played for awhile. Then once i get in game whether custom or pvp, i don't have enough time to really look through them items. I have looked at some of the different sites to assist in building my champ, but to have to do that every time i come back from a week to a month hiatus is so time consuming.

I was thinking that maybe in the champion section of the summoner profile, there could be an in-game store that would allow you to see the in game store and adjust the recommended items, and would save for each champion.

WyseWolf

10-29-2012

in-game forum topic for this

I agree you should be able to change champion recommended so you can purchase faster or be able to see what items do out of game so you can learn what item does what

Le Coup de Grace

10-29-2012

Quote:
Keldoun:
in-game forum topic for this

I agree you should be able to change champion recommended so you can purchase faster or be able to see what items do out of game so you can learn what item does what

i was under the impression since it would be accessed out of game, at the main menu, if you will, them it wouldn't be considered in-game topic?