Does nasus require/deserve a rework to become viable again ?

Yes he does. 63 56.76%
No he doesn't. 48 43.24%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Nasus no longer belongs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValkyrionX

11-28-2012

Yes I am agree that his E need immidiate rework, it's completely horrible and useless right now.

For Q I suggest addition to the passive, if he kill unit will add 1 to his SS, but if he kills unit with SS he add 3 more (4 in total) to his Q, but I don't know if this number could be so OP the idea is just he gain small extra damage even if he doesn't use his Q to kill unit.

or it could be same as 3 but gain like 10-15 if he killed enemy champ, so killing champ is more rewarding..

Xarue

11-29-2012

Thank you, I love nasus and this is what I feared most would happen to him (to all classic champions), why dont you check out my thread Nasus rework, I would love to hear what you have to say about my ideas and I well try to answer back count on it.

Xarue

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValkyrionX View Post
Yes I am agree that his E need immidiate rework, it's completely horrible and useless right now.

For Q I suggest addition to the passive, if he kill unit will add 1 to his SS, but if he kills unit with SS he add 3 more (4 in total) to his Q, but I don't know if this number could be so OP the idea is just he gain small extra damage even if he doesn't use his Q to kill unit.

or it could be same as 3 but gain like 10-15 if he killed enemy champ, so killing champ is more rewarding..
check out my thread nasus rework and comment plz would love any comment you give good or bad.

Raevon

11-29-2012

I tend to play Solo-Top Nasus rather often, as he is my main for soloing up there. I can openly say if I was to really, really sit back and think about my issues I have with him. It is one very, small, simple thing.

Its his Q.

His Q is beautiful, I love the way it can just keep building damage, however it /can/ take forever to farm it up. If they /had/ to do a rework on him, I would just like that boosted up to maybe +6 every last hit or something a bit higher then +3.

I have no problem with his W, as it is a beautiful way to play catchup with someone, then if they are still pulling away, I tend to just exhaust them. I actually know how long I have mentally before I need to use Exhaust by this point. XD

E...
I actually like E. The problem is, it is hard to get people to /stay/ in E. E is a great anti-tank measure as it tends to rip away their armor while they are standing in it. Its actually fun to throw E in when Jarvan decides to arena you, because no he is losing armor, taking damage. You hit R and your just giving him a murder smile, while you lifesteal + Q away.
Or you can toss in E when one of you team mates gets trapped to help them nom on his armor. So I do like E, I just wish if you threw it down they maybe get stunned locked for a few or again, slowed.

Maybe trade is Wither (W) for a Stun and his E as an area effect Slow/Armor break down?

R is beautiful. It doesn't need any changing.

And most importantly!
...even if he got new artwork, they better not change his voice. The man behind the voice for Nasus is no longer with us and honestly, I love the way Nasus sounds. He has a beautiful voice.

ValkyrionX

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarue View Post
check out my thread nasus rework and comment plz would love any comment you give good or bad.
I repost my comment at your thread, thanks hope riot hear us.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

I believe Nasus, as he was played before, isn't really gonna cut it.. If you play him as a mobile gank helper, he's great! The E is the scariest debuff I know of in a teamfight. His W lets him attack a tower without being scared of the enemy bruiser because it doesn't trigger tower aggro. His ult is a great.. GREAT bait.

People focus too much on the Q, but if that skill is farmed to 200ish in the whole game, it still served its purpose. It's a AA cd refresh with added damage. Even with 0 added damage people would like it.