Does nasus require/deserve a rework to become viable again ?

Yes he does. 63 56.76%
No he doesn't. 48 43.24%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Nasus no longer belongs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iced Cream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

just stall till lategame when you have trinity warmog's and atma's along with a stacked q and 2 shot turrets

elnino59

10-29-2012

i totally agree with the whole running flash/ignite people dont understand that nasus ISNT a quick burst down quick kill champ and usually try that and thats why post that he sucks, i usually run exhaust/ghost cause let me tell ive been on both sides of the situation me getting chased while exhausted and withered by a deccently farmed nasus, and me chasing someone as nasus (kinda gives you the "ha run lil girl* moments) but hes too team dependent if his team cant hold their own then nasus isnt such a great addition to the team...

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

You do realize that if he got any buffs, his scaling and sustain would get nerfed right?

Brony Raven

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
You do realize that if he got any buffs, his scaling and sustain would get nerfed right?
Ye I can see that happening obviously, but the thing is I'm pointing at he's current setup that's not viable, if he could be A bit more dominant or a true split pusher like shen is to keep him balanced (like others mentioned if you buff him a tiny bit too much it would be OP) he's high sustain would get nerfed.

unhai

10-29-2012

nasus was my first main champion, back then he was amazing one of the best brawlers out there.

but now he is just outdated,

passive - a nice 20% lifesteal is a good passive and helps him lane
Q - doesn't get big enough fast enough, a great farm game will mean 200 farm and his E had to of been on cooldown for some of those, as a result he is getting about +100-150x3 damage this is in a great game over about 30 minutes and he needs to be off farming and not helping his team in order to accomplish all of this

W - a good ability probably dosent need to be changed

E - useless, no point in having it on him should be changed for a new ability, preferably one that can add a different source of damage to his kit because all it is now is basic attacks and Q

R - a great ult no need to be reworked

Brony Raven

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unhai View Post
nasus was my first main champion, back then he was amazing one of the best brawlers out there.

but now he is just outdated,

passive - a nice 20% lifesteal is a good passive and helps him lane
Q - doesn't get big enough fast enough, a great farm game will mean 200 farm and his E had to of been on cooldown for some of those, as a result he is getting about +100-150x3 damage this is in a great game over about 30 minutes and he needs to be off farming and not helping his team in order to accomplish all of this

W - a good ability probably dosent need to be changed

E - useless, no point in having it on him should be changed for a new ability, preferably one that can add a different source of damage to his kit because all it is now is basic attacks and Q

R - a great ult no need to be reworked
Thank you for the detailed input!

elnino59

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unhai View Post

E - useless, no point in having it on him should be changed for a new ability, preferably one that can add a different source of damage to his kit because all it is now is basic attacks and
true i mean the armor shredding + a decesntly stacked q + sheen does some nice damage this ability has to be perfectly placed or else its just useless seeing as most people run flash or have a jumping ability

Ruka Urushibara

10-29-2012

Maybe he should get 1 AD and 1 AP for every Q he does instead of increasing just his Q damage (And then increase AD scaling on Q, of course)?

Brony Raven

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruka Urushibara View Post
Maybe he should get 1 AD and 1 AP for every Q he does instead of increasing just his Q damage (And then increase AD scaling on Q, of course)?

Not exactly sure what you ment there mate.

Jamaree

10-29-2012

I personally love Nasus as he is. But the problem is you can't really buff him, even slightly without making him OP. Make him tankier then he already is, then he couldn't get bullied out of lane, making farming easier. You can't increase the damage he gets because of how amazing his end game is. Also, his E isn't useless, -40 armor against opponents is not useless. As for his ultimate, other then a conversation to an AD ratio, it doesn't need anything else honestly. It isn't that he isn't viable, just the meta has changed around him. He is most certainly viable, or else he wouldn't have a 60% win rate in plat.