hardest champion you ever played as

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaco ftwin

10-30-2012

Karthus for me too. For some reason I always forget to put up his Defile, and his Lay Waste just feels off to me.

I'm teh nub

barbeerian

10-30-2012

Syndra. Managing to properly kick a sphere to stun someone mid combo, while keeping track of the despawn timers of the ground spheres so you can juggle them before they disappear to make sure 4 of them are on the ground and in range just so your ult can do full damage is such a pain in the ass.

Smittens91

10-30-2012

I would have to say Orianna. Building her straight AP does a lot of damage, but not only can you waste your whole rotation but keeping track of that damn ball can be such a pain in the ass. Once I learned her though she is uncatchable :-P

Strghtflush

10-30-2012

Oriana is hands down the most difficult I've had to deal with.

MrVigglesworth

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusEvil View Post
Shaco is the hardest champion for me.

I hate his Ultimate, I can never control it properly.

His W is absolutely the worst IMO, unless your camping enemy jungle, they just seem useless.

I know he is a strong jungler, but IMO he's ****ing useless.
If you start using his W to isolate champions or cut off escape routes, you'll begin to realize just how powerful the jitb can be.

Shaco took me a long time to figure out, but once I finally got how to play him, it all clicked. He's ultra strong early game (and mid game if you get kills), but you need to build some sustenance to mitigate his late game squishiness. Remember, you're an assassin that's built to clean up kills and chase wounded enemies, not initiate/take bruising damage.

Also, embrace the split pushes. You can ward up every single ganking entry point with your W so you know when the enemies coming for you. That fear + deceive will give you plenty of time to run away from any and all on-comers.

Jaxller

11-03-2012

singed. i had a hard time learning that playing stupid = free kills.

NExusWrath

07-05-2013

Nidalee, i just bad at aiming.....

GundayMonday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2013

Oh man, I had to first time Jayce with support runes in one of my promo games due to a failed trade. He does a lot of things O_O

cF Tempest

07-05-2013

Lee Sin - Managing his passive AS to maximize damage is really difficult for me. In addition, I am really bad at laying wards down to jump to for champions like Katarina and Jax.

MaronKun

07-05-2013

I saved up for Lee Sin and ended up not playing him anymore after i tried 3 games with him ~_~ its freaking hard!!.

Swain is kinda hard too ~_~. I wish I did not waste my ip for him and Jayce is kinda hard for me too since I'm kinda confused on the skill order that i should follow even if i read so many guides.