The only reason people like new TT is

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aexalven

10-29-2012

Hipsters jumping on a new bandwagon "Yay, everybody hates it, lets love it".

"You hate because its different!"

I say, lets delete SR and make it dominion instead. What say you?

Temptress

10-29-2012

People like it because it's fun.
People don't like it because it's not the old TT.
Hipsters?
This is league of legends.
Head out of anus, please.

Greedily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

I loved the old TT. The new one added dominion aspects and made a tougher boss. The dragon was too ezpz. I love the new one more. Problem? I have my own opinions. K thx bai.

ApolloMk2

10-29-2012

New map is fun because it encourages more team fights with more objectives, and isn't purely based on who can spin/blink/flash through walls the most. The extra gold also makes the game a little faster, and IMO a little more enjoyable.

Ruf

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexalven View Post
Hipsters jumping on a new bandwagon "Yay, everybody hates it, lets love it".

"You hate because its different!"

I say, lets delete SR and make it dominion instead. What say you?

I say, "Troll Bait".

footfoe

10-29-2012

map is awesome. The nexus turret is no longer inside of the spawning pool. Have you forgotten already how lame that was?

Aexalven

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
map is awesome. The nexus turret is no longer inside of the spawning pool. Have you forgotten already how lame that was?
No, it wasnt. My team always played champions on TT WITHOUT blinks and long jumps, just "because". And somehow we menaged to earn 3 times gold on 3 different teams. You mad?
If you coudnt ward then its your problem.

New map encouregous teamifights? W00t? It does nothing but "LAWL NO WARDS LETS GO XDDDDDDD"

Taiyodori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
No, it wasnt. My team always played champions on TT WITHOUT blinks and long jumps, just "because". And somehow we menaged to earn 3 times gold on 3 different teams. You mad?
If you coudnt ward then its your problem.

New map encouregous teamifights? W00t? It does nothing but "LAWL NO WARDS LETS GO XDDDDDDD"
And then people learned about something called "mapawareness"...

btw how did wards prevent the enemy team to turtle-fight in their fountain at their nexus turret? I don't get it.
Fair enough, flash gets you a free-recovery in teamfights inside your base now, while blink champions can almost do the same as before. This wall still is an improvement, though.

DeathScavenger

10-29-2012

Quote:
My team always played champions on TT WITHOUT blinks and long jumps, just "because".
cause flash TOTALLY ISN'T a "blink"

Aexalven

10-29-2012

Im sorry i used summoner spell. For chasing. Im so sorry. I should surrender because ez got away and because Shadow Isles fanboy wants me to.