Sejuani needs a bit of TLC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakebar2 View Post
RIOT PLZ sej is one of the coolest and funnest champs in League but im scared to buy her b.c i hear she is unviable or unreliable. same with rammus i hear he is fun but falls off thanks to a patch that nerfed him into the forgotten zone. i also hear that rammus is getting a buff/re-work WHY NOT sej commmmon riot.

<3 for love, now please fix
she is getting an adjustment, find "the back to the drawing board thread" about sejuani and read riot rickless posts.

Arcticfury

11-02-2012

Rammus has a place, I watched some guy named Noob feed for like 10 minutes just to toy with the other team, have me to get after him a little, then stomp the other team. It was kind of funny, but frustrating to watch those deaths.

But Sejuani is fun, and in normals she can keep up, but it's draft and ranked where people follow the Meta that she is behind. I'd save my IP for the moment, or half price sale. She will likely be par soon, or so we hope.

Arcticfury

11-02-2012

I'm going to have to play with Rav to see his play style, he definitely uses different masteries than I do.

Thessalonike

11-02-2012

@ arctic

lol, i change them up, which are you looking at 1,2 or 3 because they don't equal the rune pages.

i would love to take turns running sejuani with you... it's one thing to learn on your own but you can always.... always learn from others. sadly not many players run sejuani.. I want to watch dunal play his sejuani too.

i play 2-5ish am eastern. i don't mind ranked, normal, dominion, bots, whatever. lol, you see my tiamat, ionic, sunfire bot games? tee hee... pfft.

add meh

Arcticfury

11-02-2012

That's kinda late, I run around 7-9 PM MST. And often during the mornings on Saturdays, but I'll be busy for a few weeks, just bought a house and I have the longest list of Honey Dos you've ever seen.

Thessalonike

11-02-2012

well add meh anyway and one of these days we will be on at the same time.

congrats on the house btw. i bought one several years ago and the fine print on that honey do list is "page one of..." but don't bother looking for it

Arcticfury

11-02-2012

Will do, and thanks.

Mrs Heimerdinger

11-02-2012

Yea! I'd like to see your Sej, too Arctic! Add meh!

Mrs Heimerdinger

11-02-2012

By the way, I'll be on tonight to play Raviance! > I'll show ya my Prouani!

Thessalonike

11-02-2012

sounds good i'm always looking to learn, she is the champ i want to master