Fix Rammus

Yes 6 75.00%
No 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICantPauseItMom

02-12-2013

WTF is a rammus?
He is a champion that use to be great! Probably the most over used champion at that till he got nerfed and became un-used.....
AS well just because other tanks/junglers that came out made rammus less useful due to lack of initiation

I still use rammus in dominion cuz hes amazing in that mode but....

I MISS HIM in summoners rift

History of patch notes: http://lol-patch.com/rammus.html

Most notisable nerf was:
v1.0.0.132 - 2012-01-18

Powerball duration reduced to 7 seconds from 8
Powerball initial speed increased to 30% from 25%
Defensive Ball Curl damage return reduced to 15/25/35/45/55 from 20/30/40/50/60

Just that one second nerf on this Powerball was enough to ruin him completely, he lost a big part of what made him a great champ.

There was also:
v1.0.0.134 - 2012-02-14

Defensive Ball Curl armor and magic resist values reduced to 40/60/80/100/120 from 50/75/100/125/150

Ruining his tankyness, as well as the v1.0.0.136 - 2012-03-20 change, making jungle a bit tuffer and again tankyness reduce.

Just way to much nerfs on rammus.

I miss this champion, EVEN tho i hated him the same time, i wish he would get love and brought back into the game.

Changes I would make:
Powerball duration increased to 8 seconds from 7 (this change is what killed him so bring it back)
Tremors duration reduced to 7 from 8 (A bit op in damage so reduce this instead)

Anyways just though i'd bring this up.....

MajorSwain

02-12-2013

Rammus is fine IMO, i've been playing him in SR without too much trouble. He's balance out. As soon as he gets items, he becomes the true terror of yore.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-12-2013

rammus can't initiate?

Vinterheim

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
rammus can't initiate?
i stopped reading at that part

RaZZorEclipse

02-12-2013

It's funny because I just played a match with Rammus recently and haven't done so in a very long time. He used to be my favourite and I feared he would be bad like you think. However as a tank i went 8/6 with a huge number of assists and carried my game by rolling around with our apc protecting him. Rammus is still viable just get used to the new Rammus and play more support jungle than full tank.

Feefeekiller

02-13-2013

I love Ram-Dawg, he does work just fine. Only thing I would like a buff on is his taunt range. But if they don't buff it, that's fine. Still sexy. The problem you may be having on him is you're just not building him right. Golden Rule of builds: Mobafire =/= Build Guide

Zatsh

02-13-2013

He need some fixing though, one thing i dont like, is his defensive ball curl, when you press it, it doesnt show its activated on the bar, and if your in a fight, there are alot bigger champ then rammus that can hide you, so sometimes i can never tell, other then that, all ad fear the thornmail, of and that when they are in my taunt circle, like right one the edge, it still doesnt taunt, i think its smaller then it shows